Simply Conveyancing logo
Simply Conveyancing

Simply Conveyancing Employee Reviews

Good place to progress

Simply is a good choice to start your career. The office is open plan and everyone is helpful. As long as you work hard you will get on.Great benefits are also on hand and progression is achieved if you put the work in

They listen. Great workplace culture. Feel valued

So far, so good. I feel I've been supported from day 1. Great team culture and plenty of opportunities to learn and better myself. They have a weekly live webinar on Facebook workplace, providing business updates and exploring different subject areas. Only last week they had a talk on mental health which was really helpful.

Pros

Feel important, supportive management

Cons

None yet as I've recently started

Deceitful

Untrustworthy company. I would not recommend. If you know what is good for you, you will avoid them at all costs. Highly staff turn over and no one is happy there (accept from the fake managers)

Pros

Cons

Bad management

Great

The progression was lacking but the support was there in your day to day jobs. I have been left now for over 5 years so I couldn't possibly comment on the company now

Structured work day

A nice work environment with nice a office space and canteen area. A balanced use of computer work and phone communication to clients. No overtime pay.

Brilliant

Fun environment to work in really nice people all around down to earth people very supportive, cant fault them! dress down friday's events trough out the year.

Pros

dress down Fridays and drinks after work and

Cons

no mid week drinks

Enjoyable place to work, lots of opportunities

Monday to Friday role where particular attention has been made to employee engagement and work/life balance. Lots of career opportunities as a policy of promoting from within is standard. Salaries are competitive and as the company expands (spilt across sites in Northamptonshire and London) there is the feeling of job security. Management have put in place strategies to support staff, encourage personal development and really listed to what the employees want.

Pros

Fresh fruit baskets, closed over Christmas, team building, free car parking

Busy, organised, pressure

I love the organisation of the firm and the way they work and represent themselves but the area of work does not appeal to me. The staff are not very approachable either and I have a long commute to work each day which I'm finding difficult

Pros

organised, sucessful business

Cons

travelling, unapprochable staff

Jobs at Simply Conveyancing