Simply Conveyancing

Simply Conveyancing Employee Reviews

Good place to progress

Simply is a good choice to start your career. The office is open plan and everyone is helpful. As long as you work hard you will get on.Great benefits are also on hand and progression is achieved if you put the work in

They listen. Great workplace culture. Feel valued

So far, so good. I feel I've been supported from day 1. Great team culture and plenty of opportunities to learn and better myself. They have a weekly live webinar on Facebook workplace, providing business updates and exploring different subject areas. Only last week they had a talk on mental health which was really helpful.

Pros

Feel important, supportive management

Cons

None yet as I've recently started

Deceitful

Untrustworthy company. I would not recommend. If you know what is good for you, you will avoid them at all costs. Highly staff turn over and no one is happy there (accept from the fake managers)

Pros

Cons

Bad management

Great

The progression was lacking but the support was there in your day to day jobs. I have been left now for over 5 years so I couldn't possibly comment on the company now

Structured work day

A nice work environment with nice a office space and canteen area. A balanced use of computer work and phone communication to clients. No overtime pay.

Under staffed, unappreciated

They sound like a good company to start off with summer parties, christmas parties, but as you go on the cracks start to appear. Managment just brushes things off doesnt actually do anything if there is an argument in the office, hides behind emails and cant actually confront anyone about specific issues from one person and the whole team is to blame as they can't be bothered with the arguments it causes afterwards. Management are also rude and far to immature to deal with such a head strong team. Maybe some management training would help them. To much work for a small team to deal with and they do not hire anyone quick enough & when they do they move teams, also training there staff is also forgotten about and they make you do compulsory overtime if you like it or not. I would say for anyone starting out this would suit you as you can gain experience from this place but i would not suggest staying there as you won't progress to a good wage most likely you'll stay on the same wage progress to something else and be on the same wage and have to hit ridiculous targets.

Pros

Free fruit

Cons

Management cant manage, under staffed, low wages.

Brilliant

Fun environment to work in really nice people all around down to earth people very supportive, cant fault them! dress down friday's events trough out the year.

Pros

dress down Fridays and drinks after work and

Cons

no mid week drinks

Enjoyable place to work, lots of opportunities

Monday to Friday role where particular attention has been made to employee engagement and work/life balance. Lots of career opportunities as a policy of promoting from within is standard. Salaries are competitive and as the company expands (spilt across sites in Northamptonshire and London) there is the feeling of job security. Management have put in place strategies to support staff, encourage personal development and really listed to what the employees want.

Pros

Fresh fruit baskets, closed over Christmas, team building, free car parking

Busy, organised, pressure

I love the organisation of the firm and the way they work and represent themselves but the area of work does not appeal to me. The staff are not very approachable either and I have a long commute to work each day which I'm finding difficult

Pros

organised, sucessful business

Cons

travelling, unapprochable staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Simply Conveyancing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement
  • Simply Conveyancing
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?