Site Contract Personnel

Site Contract Personnel Employee Reviews

Well payed for labouring, good facilities and good management. Initiative must be used for handling of site logistics and cleaning procedures as well as thorough execution.
I’d stay well clear on this company, in the beginning they say they pay for expenses, then comes pay day and nothing over 6 weeks worth of expenses which haven’t come any closer to being paid. When you phone them then comes the attitude. Absolute shambles of an agency stay clear!!
Pros
I have seen some people have had bad experiences however, it has been a breeze for me both agents I worked for Adam and Tracy find jobs for me relatively easy. just this past week they put me in to do my roller and forward tipping dumper course. I would highly recommend it.
I have had work through SCP for over 12 months, when a job is coming to an end they are always quick to find you something else. Pay good and always paid on time.
Constant promises of work which always falls threw. Get on site for “on going works” to be told it’s a days work. Never pay digs or milage. Penny pinch on rates. Rude and arrogant on the phone, try to pay you less than agreed. When you try to contact them for work you will be ignored. Soon as they’re desperate for men they’ll call you practically begging you to come work for them... offering a whole 50p an hour more than usual. Jokers - STAY CLEAR LADS!
Always found me work competitive rates always paid on time found the staff extremely helpful! Been working here for last 12 months never any problems whatsoever
Amazing company never had a problem at all always respect of the staff, managment are always helpful.worked with the company for 7 months no problems.
Site contract personnel has offered me work all year round and kept there rates extremely competitive rates. On the odd time there rates where wrong they would changed them to match what the going rate was. They paid on time every time with extremely friendly staff.
Rude arrogant staff,if you have a problem they don’t want to return your calls but can hide behind their computers.Lie,pretending not to be in the office🤣The management are no better obnoxious and rude only interested in keeping their clients happy not their workers. KEEP WELL AWAY.....THEY ARE A JOKE !!!
Worked for this mob last year took 2 days off for family funeral phoned on 2nd day told if I didn’t go in that day I wouldn’t get paid on Friday for week before also had a friend on a job with them couple of weeks ago got sent home on Wednesday due to weather told to come back Monday didn’t get paid his 8hrs a day rain off stay well clear.
Pros
Cons
Worst paying agency if you get paid
Im a 360 opperator. Leeds office i delt with. Bunch of lairy gits on phone. Treat you like rubbish and lie over duration and rates. Not to be trusted at all. I refuse ever to work for SCP again. I advise lads to give them a wide berth.
Pros
None whatsoever
Cons
Lie about duration and rates, talk on phone to you like rubbish. Bunch of parasites.
Worked for this bunch of cowboys a while back . Still owe me money thieves and scoundrals the very worst of agencys stay away youve been warned.will take your hours steal off your rate and then not pay whats left over
Pros
No pros whatsoever
Cons
A very good example of everything bad with agency work
STAY WELL AWAY , sent to job that didn't materialize , wasted money travelling and for digs, Penny pinching on hourly rate , not worth working for . don't get messed about by these amateurs, all they are interested in is making a profit and wanting to pay you peanuts being a skilled worker,
Pros
Been with scp for 6 months plus now, Intialy only a two week job paperwork was slow to start and paper timesheets these days a bit archaic especially trying to catch the foreman for a signature an online system would be good.
Pros
Good hours 37 early one Friday ☺️
Cons
Paper timesheets
Worked for SCP last year up in Dunbar on the ERF site, always dealt with great by management always paid on time with no problems, work was good only reason I left was they never got paid from company I was working for but I still received my wages no problem for them so can’t fault them all
Pros
Wages
Cons
No job security
I worked for these last year I did 2 shifts they told me there was a months work got there they said it might just be the 2 shifts obviously annoyed I had a job to go to in Sweden on the weekend I nearly turned it down so I left and went to the other job they refused to pay saying no timesheet was signed still tempted to take this to court
Cons
Just don't take them at their first word. Check with site contact your actually required. Been sent to sites several times when a driver hasn't been booked and not paid. Also read "on going work" as 2 days. Have had longer term work but with rough outfits that can't keep operators.
Pros
Pay is on time
I was always dealt with urgently, and the second one job was finished they would try to find me another. Would recommend to any labourer in scotland.
worked with a good team of lads enjoyed my work enjoy the different tasks you are given while driving a 360 excavator been doing lifting operations and loading dumpers as well as grading bank sides and digging test holes and foundations
Pros
wages
Cons
short term