Sitel Group

United Kingdom1,499 reviews

Found 1,499 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,345 reviews
campaigncentreprogressiontracetargetcolleaguerotapattern

fun

good company. .well trained staff.good and supportive management. helps staffs to develop. good work and life balance I believe. Pay is not very attractive though.

Pros

good management

Cons

salary

Ok

Little progression Very strict, not understanding enough Difficult workloadBad training Poor management, did little to support colleagues and put stress on them

Insights into Sitel Group

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energising work tasks
  • Overall satisfaction

Fun workplace

I worked at Newcastle Sitel…. Management team was soo good. People Are so sweet and lovely. The transfer they provide its worth it. They guide you everything in the training. This will help alot when you go on live☺️

Worst company ever

DO NOT WORK HEREStaff turnover is horrendous and the reason is the site leadership. Micromanaging, bully culture and massively underpaid.£24k and they expect blood.AVOID.

Pros

free breakfast

Cons

Everything - absolutely everything.

Supportive Workplace

started working at sitel 4 weeks ago and the level of support is amazing.Everyone is friendly and positive, couldn’t think of a better place to work.

Training is amazing

Training is second to none and the trainers/managers and other staff are beyond helpful. I’m what I have experienced so far the company are working hard to make being an agent as easy as it can be for an energy company at the moment

Awesome place to work

I've never come across a company as supportive as sitel. I really enjoy working here. The management makes sure everyone is getting help if needed and just being really friendly and helpful.

Focused, productive and fun workplace

There is always a positive buzz in the room with echoes of distant laughter and chatter. You don't have to put you hand up for a toilet break. Agents work hard in a relaxed environment.

Brilliant place to work

I have been with SITEL for 3 months and it has been such a great experience. Great supportive network and for the first time in a long time, I come to work with a smile on my face.

Hey please respect yourself

Very bad place I have ever visited my life, don’t try guys this paceExample A: “Our last product had 56% more bugs than usual. What do you think we can do to ship a less buggy product next time?”

Decent but target based

I worked at sitel as a customer advisor for test and trace and it was a very decent job but sometimes the volume of calls were crazy as sometimes you could be calling all day.

Avoid

Promised training and support that not given, mangers think its ok talk employees like dirt, no trust, micromanagement, mangers have favourites.Cold dictors style of mangment, employees are not allowed to book time vital appointment with doctors or hospital SCANS. Lie about support you do not care staff health and well-being but preach it.

Too focused on revenue and not people

The company is too focused on revenue and does not care about losing talent. They need to start thinking more about their people or they will continue losing very valuable employees.

Cultist training

Not a lot of support. After the classroom style training that's designed to lull you into a false sense of security you get thrust into the deep end. Would be better if the training was more realistic so it didn't feel so jarring.

Really fun work but will get some odd customer

Easy and Really fun work but will get some odd customer that will be really difficult to deal with. Sometime it would be super busy and some other times just quiet.

Advisors are great, management are not

It is an amazing place to work, if all you want to do is be a customer care advisor. If you wish to progress, they will hold you on a string for a while and make promises that are never followed through.

Customer service advisor

It was good experience working with sitel group. Definitely I recommend for others to do Job. No stress at work place. The working hours are also good.

Horrible place to work

The managers treat you like your worth nothing, if you bad mental health I wouldn’t even bother going to sitel they do absolutely nothing to help you, they let other colleagues intimidate you in your place of work. Managers will scream in your face and make the place not an enjoyable environment to work in

Pros

Cons

Long tedious shifts

Terrible experience that still gives me nightmares

No sense of progression, constant overloading with tasks and calls, you basically feel like a robot taking calls to no end. Managers would often tell you off for wanting to gather yourself during the time "In-between" the calls, and expect you to finish one call and take another straight after (as in 10 seconds after or so).I still have a PTSD even thinking about working on calls.

Pros

They pay you

Cons

Exhaustion, stress that you will definitely take home, no sense of progression and very little acknowledgement

great

great It's such a good feeling to know that we can take time out when needed and the team are here to not just support our customers but support each other.

Pros

breaks

Good fun

Great wee place to work I had a great team and loved the atmosphere, the train ing was really fun and we had a great time. I recommend them as they look after you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Sitel Group with

• Sitel Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?