Sitel Swansea

Sitel Swansea Employee Reviews

Fast pace fun place to work for.

Great company and the management is always there if you need help and great inviroment and a good fast pace. Work from home is available depends on the campaign you are working on.

Pros

Great people.

Cons

Long hours.

Excellent place to work

I have been here for the last 2 years, I would like to say they offer amazing in depth training. Great people who are supportive and caring. Company offers fantastic opportunities to grow within. Fun place to work, highly recommended.

Would not recommend

Not a good experience at Sitel. At the interview it’s made out to be a fun, rewarding and chilled out environment but it’s definitely not. It’s not a Customer Service role as they advise, it’s more of a complaints department with a lot of rude and unhappy customers calling regularly! Very stressful job with no progression, commission seemed impossible and also really rubbish training!!!! Beware!! Most people left my training group for ‘new jobs’. All new starters left from the other training group at the time too. I left as my mental health took a turn for the worst being there!! However, if you’re thick skinned you’ll be fine!!

Pros

Free parking, weekly pay.

Cons

Long hours, TERRIBLE training, no work life balance, unapproachable colleagues.

Test and trace

I been working with Sitel (test and trace )I been told to watch idle if idle Green circle go to yellow and green I will be fired if that will happen many times , I been on pc all time and make sure my idle is green and it end up I been fired and accused of using some clicking software, that I didn’t even know that existed . No help from manager and even I explain my self that I wasn’t been using any software they just fired me without proper explanation. I did love this job but I didn’t expect that if you work behalf government you will be treated badly and unfairly assured

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Bad management and coach workers

Ok pay but micromanaged non-stop

I've worked for the test&trace at home campaign. I have had a nice team manager for a while but the rest I've had were really bad. The pay is ok and the job is not too demanding. The worst part is just being micromanaged at all times by some of these managers. They obviously get instructions from the higher-ups but it's just really stressful and unproductive. They ask you to NEVER have your screen on IDLE but if yoy do exactly that, then you are flagged?? Apparently it's "not humanly possible" to have your screen on all the time (some days) but if you go idle for 10 minutes PER DAY, you get a "disciplinary letter" which is fantastically ridiculous and doesn't make any sense. Again, there are some nice managers who do what is required of them but some will go out of their way to be awful towards the employees. Also the expectations, rules, requirements etc are simply bot clear. One manager will say that you have to do things this way and the next one will be completely different. Overall I'd say it's worth working here if you don't wanna travel but don't let yourself tricked by the "we're really making a change" statement. 90% of the people you call are just fed up and rightfully so. While it makes sense to keep track of those who have the virus, people are getting calls non-stop. If you are calling those who are already in self-isolation, they will be called 8 times a day, every single day. Even if they do pick up, in theory they will receive another call in 2 days (which is still a lot) but more often than not, the system is just useless and people called daily or multiple -

Pros

Ok pay and working from home

Cons

No job stability, micromanaged, a lot of confusion, unclear expectations or unrealistic expectations

Horrible Place To Work

Unless you're part of the clique you well not progress, I was working there for 3 months and I was promoted over people that had been there for 3 years because they liked me. Whilst obviously good for me, an absolutely horrible way to run a business, many people in tears on a day to day basis and disciplinaries if you go to the toilet for too long. Avoid like the plague unless you DESPERATLEY DESPERATLEY need a job, although I would say that the money is not worth the mental anguish.

Productive, fun workplace

Great environment. The work can be challenging but the support from colleagues is immense. Management has an open door policy and an easy relaxed manner.. A fun place to work.

Pros

Friendly and professional

Cons

Occasional weekend working

Fast paced job with good potential comission structure

I get that call center work isn't for everyone but this is the best way to do it. You get great support to achieve goals and these mostly pay out too but the best part is the people working here they make any day good fun in an otherwise stressful environment. Lots of room for progression too if that's what you're looking for. Highly recommended!

Pros

Competitive pay structure

Cons

Fast paced environment

productive good place to work

training received from job was good and fun best training i had in any companyworking from home is brilliant set up and all tools provided and support is greatit can be a competitave job and thats why i love the job it makes it great place to work commission is great

Fun place to work

Enjoyed every moment of working at Sitel, my managers were fun and the colleagues working in my department were fun to get along with as well no matter the age. I was only there for a short period of time due to travel costs but would have loved to stay there. Great at training and they do not pressurise you to do anything you’re not comfortable with. You will always find help all around you.

Pros

Amazing staff, great training and support, friendly atmosphere, never boring.

Cons

No cons

Worst experience.

Wouldn't recommend this place to anybody, treat their staff as if they're dirt quite frankly... Not allowed to book holidays off, working so many hours of overtime and having nothing to show for it. Can't get in touch with anyone to complain, honestly awful, awful work place who do not care about their staff.

Pros

Paid weekly.

Cons

Lack of support, issues for mental health, no time off, schedule changes frequently with no warning.

Happy Swansea employee

Great place to work, good team spirit and work with wonderful colleagues. Fast paced fun and positive environment. Challenging and rewarding job with opportunity for progression. Great news team growing in Swansea

Like working as a slave and given mental health big problems

This is the most disturbing company ever for treating their employees with shocking bullying and systematically screamed at in their faces .a strong person can be led to suicidal thoughts .everyone is constantly terrified every day at the sudden screaming at bullying tactics and terrible abuse no matter if you hit targets or not