Sitel Swansea
View all Sitel Swansea reviews

Sitel Swansea

Sitel Swansea Employee Review

productive good place to work

training received from job was good and fun best training i had in any companyworking from home is brilliant set up and all tools provided and support is greatit can be a competitave job and thats why i love the job it makes it great place to work commission is great

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Avoid! not worth the stress

i was sold a dream and a relaxed enviroment when i was interviewed, Training was a joke the only good thing was the other live agents and the staff you was training with they really do support you, i learn't more from the live agents than the trainee he really didn't care at all. my team manager wasn't the worse but he also wasn't the best but he was under pressure by higher up so you really couldn't put the blame on him. I was stressed all the time and i don't say that lightly it really took a toll on my mental health. i voiced this but the only support i was offered was when i told them i was leaving. the money is fine you can live off it you need to be on top of targets for bonuses but i can assure you, they won't have you working there much longer than 3 months if you don't. you need to be really thick skinned i am and it even got to me. its a dead end job so if you was to work here i would have a plan B just in case as they will just sack you but most staff leave anyway. customers really push you to your limits its not scripted its also not an option to get a manager onto the call they refuse to take any escalations. the shift patterns are really not fair i was working night pretty much every week while others would would work 8 till half 4 every week any days off would have to approved and it would take months mine got approved nearly 7 months later. no more than 3 days before i was suppose to be off. they are on your back regardless of any time off and they really don't know the meaning of a balanced work and home life.

Pros

Staff are amazing.

Cons

managment don't care.
Same roleSame location

Would not recommend

Not a good experience at Sitel. At the interview it’s made out to be a fun, rewarding and chilled out environment but it’s definitely not. It’s not a Customer Service role as they advise, it’s more of a complaints department with a lot of rude and unhappy customers calling regularly! Very stressful job with no progression, commission seemed impossible and also really rubbish training!!!! Beware!! Most people left my training group for ‘new jobs’. All new starters left from the other training group at the time too. I left as my mental health took a turn for the worst being there!! However, if you’re thick skinned you’ll be fine!!

Pros

Free parking, weekly pay.

Cons

Long hours, TERRIBLE training, no work life balance, unapproachable colleagues.
Same location

Excellent place to work

I have been here for the last 2 years, I would like to say they offer amazing in depth training. Great people who are supportive and caring. Company offers fantastic opportunities to grow within. Fun place to work, highly recommended.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel Swansea. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement
  • Sitel Swansea
  • productive good place to work