Sitel Swansea
View all Sitel Swansea reviews

Sitel Swansea

Sitel Swansea Employee Review

Test and trace

I been working with Sitel (test and trace )I been told to watch idle if idle Green circle go to yellow and green I will be fired if that will happen many times , I been on pc all time and make sure my idle is green and it end up I been fired and accused of using some clicking software, that I didn’t even know that existed . No help from manager and even I explain my self that I wasn’t been using any software they just fired me without proper explanation. I did love this job but I didn’t expect that if you work behalf government you will be treated badly and unfairly assured

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Bad management and coach workers

1.0Job security/advancement

Avoid! not worth the stress

i was sold a dream and a relaxed enviroment when i was interviewed, Training was a joke the only good thing was the other live agents and the staff you was training with they really do support you, i learn't more from the live agents than the trainee he really didn't care at all. my team manager wasn't the worse but he also wasn't the best but he was under pressure by higher up so you really couldn't put the blame on him. I was stressed all the time and i don't say that lightly it really took a toll on my mental health. i voiced this but the only support i was offered was when i told them i was leaving. the money is fine you can live off it you need to be on top of targets for bonuses but i can assure you, they won't have you working there much longer than 3 months if you don't. you need to be really thick skinned i am and it even got to me. its a dead end job so if you was to work here i would have a plan B just in case as they will just sack you but most staff leave anyway. customers really push you to your limits its not scripted its also not an option to get a manager onto the call they refuse to take any escalations. the shift patterns are really not fair i was working night pretty much every week while others would would work 8 till half 4 every week any days off would have to approved and it would take months mine got approved nearly 7 months later. no more than 3 days before i was suppose to be off. they are on your back regardless of any time off and they really don't know the meaning of a balanced work and home life.

Pros

Staff are amazing.

Cons

managment don't care.

Excellent place to work

I have been here for the last 2 years, I would like to say they offer amazing in depth training. Great people who are supportive and caring. Company offers fantastic opportunities to grow within. Fun place to work, highly recommended.

Fast pace fun place to work for.

Great company and the management is always there if you need help and great inviroment and a good fast pace. Work from home is available depends on the campaign you are working on.

Pros

Great people.

Cons

Long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel Swansea. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement