Sitel Swansea
View all Sitel Swansea reviews

Sitel Swansea

Sitel Swansea Employee Review

Worst experience.

Wouldn't recommend this place to anybody, treat their staff as if they're dirt quite frankly... Not allowed to book holidays off, working so many hours of overtime and having nothing to show for it. Can't get in touch with anyone to complain, honestly awful, awful work place who do not care about their staff.

Pros

Paid weekly.

Cons

Lack of support, issues for mental health, no time off, schedule changes frequently with no warning.

1.0Job security/advancement

Avoid! not worth the stress

i was sold a dream and a relaxed enviroment when i was interviewed, Training was a joke the only good thing was the other live agents and the staff you was training with they really do support you, i learn't more from the live agents than the trainee he really didn't care at all. my team manager wasn't the worse but he also wasn't the best but he was under pressure by higher up so you really couldn't put the blame on him. I was stressed all the time and i don't say that lightly it really took a toll on my mental health. i voiced this but the only support i was offered was when i told them i was leaving. the money is fine you can live off it you need to be on top of targets for bonuses but i can assure you, they won't have you working there much longer than 3 months if you don't. you need to be really thick skinned i am and it even got to me. its a dead end job so if you was to work here i would have a plan B just in case as they will just sack you but most staff leave anyway. customers really push you to your limits its not scripted its also not an option to get a manager onto the call they refuse to take any escalations. the shift patterns are really not fair i was working night pretty much every week while others would would work 8 till half 4 every week any days off would have to approved and it would take months mine got approved nearly 7 months later. no more than 3 days before i was suppose to be off. they are on your back regardless of any time off and they really don't know the meaning of a balanced work and home life.

Pros

Staff are amazing.

Cons

managment don't care.

Excellent place to work

I have been here for the last 2 years, I would like to say they offer amazing in depth training. Great people who are supportive and caring. Company offers fantastic opportunities to grow within. Fun place to work, highly recommended.

Fast pace fun place to work for.

Great company and the management is always there if you need help and great inviroment and a good fast pace. Work from home is available depends on the campaign you are working on.

Pros

Great people.

Cons

Long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel Swansea. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement
  • Sitel Swansea
  • Worst experience.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?