Sitel Swansea

Sitel Swansea Employee Reviews in Swansea

Avoid! not worth the stress

i was sold a dream and a relaxed enviroment when i was interviewed, Training was a joke the only good thing was the other live agents and the staff you was training with they really do support you, i learn't more from the live agents than the trainee he really didn't care at all. my team manager wasn't the worse but he also wasn't the best but he was under pressure by higher up so you really couldn't put the blame on him. I was stressed all the time and i don't say that lightly it really took a toll on my mental health. i voiced this but the only support i was offered was when i told them i was leaving. the money is fine you can live off it you need to be on top of targets for bonuses but i can assure you, they won't have you working there much longer than 3 months if you don't. you need to be really thick skinned i am and it even got to me. its a dead end job so if you was to work here i would have a plan B just in case as they will just sack you but most staff leave anyway. customers really push you to your limits its not scripted its also not an option to get a manager onto the call they refuse to take any escalations. the shift patterns are really not fair i was working night pretty much every week while others would would work 8 till half 4 every week any days off would have to approved and it would take months mine got approved nearly 7 months later. no more than 3 days before i was suppose to be off. they are on your back regardless of any time off and they really don't know the meaning of a balanced work and home life.

Pros

Staff are amazing.

Cons

managment don't care.

Excellent place to work

I have been here for the last 2 years, I would like to say they offer amazing in depth training. Great people who are supportive and caring. Company offers fantastic opportunities to grow within. Fun place to work, highly recommended.

Would not recommend

Not a good experience at Sitel. At the interview it’s made out to be a fun, rewarding and chilled out environment but it’s definitely not. It’s not a Customer Service role as they advise, it’s more of a complaints department with a lot of rude and unhappy customers calling regularly! Very stressful job with no progression, commission seemed impossible and also really rubbish training!!!! Beware!! Most people left my training group for ‘new jobs’. All new starters left from the other training group at the time too. I left as my mental health took a turn for the worst being there!! However, if you’re thick skinned you’ll be fine!!

Pros

Free parking, weekly pay.

Cons

Long hours, TERRIBLE training, no work life balance, unapproachable colleagues.

Horrible Place To Work

Unless you're part of the clique you well not progress, I was working there for 3 months and I was promoted over people that had been there for 3 years because they liked me. Whilst obviously good for me, an absolutely horrible way to run a business, many people in tears on a day to day basis and disciplinaries if you go to the toilet for too long. Avoid like the plague unless you DESPERATLEY DESPERATLEY need a job, although I would say that the money is not worth the mental anguish.

Fast paced job with good potential comission structure

I get that call center work isn't for everyone but this is the best way to do it. You get great support to achieve goals and these mostly pay out too but the best part is the people working here they make any day good fun in an otherwise stressful environment. Lots of room for progression too if that's what you're looking for. Highly recommended!

Pros

Competitive pay structure

Cons

Fast paced environment

productive good place to work

training received from job was good and fun best training i had in any companyworking from home is brilliant set up and all tools provided and support is greatit can be a competitave job and thats why i love the job it makes it great place to work commission is great

Happy Swansea employee

Great place to work, good team spirit and work with wonderful colleagues. Fast paced fun and positive environment. Challenging and rewarding job with opportunity for progression. Great news team growing in Swansea

Like working as a slave and given mental health big problems

This is the most disturbing company ever for treating their employees with shocking bullying and systematically screamed at in their faces .a strong person can be led to suicidal thoughts .everyone is constantly terrified every day at the sudden screaming at bullying tactics and terrible abuse no matter if you hit targets or not

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel Swansea. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement