Sitel Swansea Employee Reviews for Client AdvisorReview this company
Client Advisor1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 15 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I get that call center work isn't for everyone but this is the best way to do it. You get great support to achieve goals and these mostly pay out too but the best part is the people working here they make any day good fun in an otherwise stressful environment. Lots of room for progression too if that's what you're looking for. Highly recommended!
Competitive pay structure
Fast paced environment
Was this review helpful?
See more Sitel Swansea reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel Swansea. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 15 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Sitel Swansea
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Sitel Swansea a better place to work?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Sitel Swansea?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Sitel Swansea?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Sitel Swansea?One person answered
- What roles at Sitel Swansea can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Sitel Swansea?One person answered
- How long does a temporary contract last for?
- How is feedback from management delivered at Sitel Swansea?