Sitel Swansea Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Stratford-upon-AvonReview this company
Customer Service Representative1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 15 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Enjoyed every moment of working at Sitel, my managers were fun and the colleagues working in my department were fun to get along with as well no matter the age. I was only there for a short period of time due to travel costs but would have loved to stay there. Great at training and they do not pressurise you to do anything you’re not comfortable with. You will always find help all around you.
Amazing staff, great training and support, friendly atmosphere, never boring.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sitel Swansea?
See more Sitel Swansea reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel Swansea. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 15 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Sitel Swansea
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Sitel Swansea a better place to work?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Sitel Swansea?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Sitel Swansea?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Sitel Swansea?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Sitel Swansea?One person answered
- What roles at Sitel Swansea can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Sitel Swansea?One person answered
- How long does a temporary contract last for?
- How is feedback from management delivered at Sitel Swansea?