Sitel Swansea Employee Reviews for Test & traceReview this company
Test & trace1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 15 reviews
Job work-life balance
Test & trace (Former Employee) - Work from home - 5 June 2021
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I been working with Sitel (test and trace )I been told to watch idle if idle Green circle go to yellow and green I will be fired if that will happen many times , I been on pc all time and make sure my idle is green and it end up I been fired and accused of using some clicking software, that I didn’t even know that existed . No help from manager and even I explain my self that I wasn’t been using any software they just fired me without proper explanation. I did love this job but I didn’t expect that if you work behalf government you will be treated badly and unfairly assured
Bad management and coach workers
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sitel Swansea?
See more Sitel Swansea reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel Swansea. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 15 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Sitel Swansea
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Sitel Swansea a better place to work?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Sitel Swansea?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Sitel Swansea?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Sitel Swansea?One person answered
- What roles at Sitel Swansea can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Sitel Swansea?One person answered
- How long does a temporary contract last for?
- How is feedback from management delivered at Sitel Swansea?