Sitel Swansea

Sitel Swansea Culture reviews

Clear

Fast pace fun place to work for.

Great company and the management is always there if you need help and great inviroment and a good fast pace. Work from home is available depends on the campaign you are working on.

Pros

Great people.

Cons

Long hours.

Excellent place to work

I have been here for the last 2 years, I would like to say they offer amazing in depth training. Great people who are supportive and caring. Company offers fantastic opportunities to grow within. Fun place to work, highly recommended.

Fast paced job with good potential comission structure

I get that call center work isn't for everyone but this is the best way to do it. You get great support to achieve goals and these mostly pay out too but the best part is the people working here they make any day good fun in an otherwise stressful environment. Lots of room for progression too if that's what you're looking for. Highly recommended!

Pros

Competitive pay structure

Cons

Fast paced environment

productive good place to work

training received from job was good and fun best training i had in any companyworking from home is brilliant set up and all tools provided and support is greatit can be a competitave job and thats why i love the job it makes it great place to work commission is great

Fun place to work

Enjoyed every moment of working at Sitel, my managers were fun and the colleagues working in my department were fun to get along with as well no matter the age. I was only there for a short period of time due to travel costs but would have loved to stay there. Great at training and they do not pressurise you to do anything you’re not comfortable with. You will always find help all around you.

Pros

Amazing staff, great training and support, friendly atmosphere, never boring.

Cons

No cons

Happy Swansea employee

Great place to work, good team spirit and work with wonderful colleagues. Fast paced fun and positive environment. Challenging and rewarding job with opportunity for progression. Great news team growing in Swansea

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel Swansea. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement
  • Sitel Swansea
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?