Sitel Swansea

Sitel Swansea Work-life balance reviews

Clear
2.8Job security & advancement

Fast pace fun place to work for.

Great company and the management is always there if you need help and great inviroment and a good fast pace. Work from home is available depends on the campaign you are working on.

Pros

Great people.

Cons

Long hours.

Excellent place to work

I have been here for the last 2 years, I would like to say they offer amazing in depth training. Great people who are supportive and caring. Company offers fantastic opportunities to grow within. Fun place to work, highly recommended.

Would not recommend

Not a good experience at Sitel. At the interview it’s made out to be a fun, rewarding and chilled out environment but it’s definitely not. It’s not a Customer Service role as they advise, it’s more of a complaints department with a lot of rude and unhappy customers calling regularly! Very stressful job with no progression, commission seemed impossible and also really rubbish training!!!! Beware!! Most people left my training group for ‘new jobs’. All new starters left from the other training group at the time too. I left as my mental health took a turn for the worst being there!! However, if you’re thick skinned you’ll be fine!!

Pros

Free parking, weekly pay.

Cons

Long hours, TERRIBLE training, no work life balance, unapproachable colleagues.

Fast paced job with good potential comission structure

I get that call center work isn't for everyone but this is the best way to do it. You get great support to achieve goals and these mostly pay out too but the best part is the people working here they make any day good fun in an otherwise stressful environment. Lots of room for progression too if that's what you're looking for. Highly recommended!

Pros

Competitive pay structure

Cons

Fast paced environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel Swansea. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement
  • Sitel Swansea
  • Work-life balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?