Answer their frequently placed adverts
complete application , get interview , start training then perform
Through indeed, god awful training and you will most likely be working from home
Just turn up to the interview
As a walk-in applicant:
1. Proceed to recruitment department.
2. Provide your application letter-desired position given.
3. Wait for your name to be called by recruitment staff.
4. Get interviewed by one of the staff and instructions will be given for a test/exam.
5. After initial interview and finishing required test or exam, you will be given a schedule for your final interview, be it on the same day or within a week.
6. After your final interview you will be informed if you passed or on when you will start your training. Otherwise, a follow up call or an sms or email will be sent if you are hired or not.
Apply go to interview get pfhobe call do 3 weeks of training then in the phones
Applied in indeed
Apply for job phone interview then face to face interview at sitel