Sitel

Sitel Employee Reviews

I worked for Sitel for about 2 years and overall really liked working there, the campaign I worked on was a very stressful and difficult campaign where we needed to know a lot of information by heart, and it didn't feel like the team was appreciated for what we had to go through every day, and definitely weren't paid enough. However the people that I worked with became like family, and 75% of management I loved, the other wasn't bad but I did sense a lot of favouritism with them. Overall though, Sitel is a decent place to work and a lot better than any other call centre job I've had in the past. I would definitely go back to another campaign at some point.
Pros
Good people, decent hours, easy to get to with public transport
Cons
Some favouritism, bad pay
I've really loved working at Sitel. The hours are reasonable which means you still get a good work life balance. Most of the time you get 2 days off in a row. The pay is great as well and if you get a good manager that's a bonus but not all are like that. The only downside is temp contracts with no real security and my particular role offered no progression into the company
Pros
Nice managers, great pay, work from home
Cons
Little jon security, no progression
Tend to pick on people at their own choice, was sacked after 6 months for simply having a day off, explained the severity of the situation and that I had no choice but was not appreciated, was told it was my own fault and got the sack.
Pros
Can earn more if want to
Cons
Inconsiderate of the people who work the hardest for them
Apply for a job with this company if you don't have any worries about being randomly let go out of nowhere. There is no job security or advancement or anything of the sort. Contracts are deliberately short and on a weekly rolling basis so if you get canned you have a week to find new employment. Avoid if you are looking for a full on career where you can grow and advance.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Always wondering when you will get canned
Worked at Sitel for 4 months on temp contract. My manager was amazing, so kind and accommodating. Job was simple and pleasant. My colleagues were also super fun. Was quite sad to leave, which is a first for any job I've had. Would definitely go back.
Pros
Easy job, friendly and fun management, good pay
The company is a top range call centre with happy and relaxed management. The company is helpful and have correct staff working. I am real haopy with this job and pay is above average.
Pros
Hours; Pay
Cons
No Fun Events
The only thing I really disliked about working for sitel, if you had a sick day or period of sickness you had to be interrogated as if you where being interviewed by the police. Statements written and signed, the works! Other then that it's alright and it's easy work, and guaranteed hours.
Really good place to work very supportive and understanding. If you have questions or health issues they are there to help and listen to you. They have a great IT department aswell.
I've never worked at a company that didn't know it's own policies, changed them twice daily sometimes and would communicate the change to you about three days later. Policies were condescending and often I had no idea when I would be working as the rota changed like the weather.
Pros
easy
Cons
boring, unreliable
Very accommodating to personal circumstances, professional with a kind nature overall. The odd manager lets it down(thank goodness I never had one of them) but generally I have enjoyed my time working there and felt appreciated. You just need to conduct yourself professionally like in any other job. Punctuality is key.
Pros
Friendly colleagues and supportive management
Cons
No parking, pay is still minimum wage, cm can be too entitled
Having worked for Sitel on the Test and Trace program I have had the most amazing time. Our team were so supportive on the daily chat board. You could ask questions and get very helpful answers.The training is brilliant and you will always be up-sklilling, or at least we were on the project we were working on.Cannot rate my experience highly enough. Loved it.
Pros
home-based, team chat board, weekly pay
I've been with the company just over a year now, I started as a temp contract and ended up staying as SITEL offer great opportunities and a chance to progress within the business. I always feel included and welcome, even when meeting new people. My current role is Campaign Specialist, I work closely with the agents, management and client. This has allowed me to develop new skills and gain confidence with my decision making. I always feel supported and encouraged by my colleagues and managers, very much like a family :)
Pros
Friendly and approachable management
I enjoy working at sitel, it offers me a good work/home life balance. My collegues are friendly and management are supportive of career progression. The office is fairly modern and kept clean, plus there is fee parking and the option to work from home.
Pros
Free parking
Very positive and supportive work environment, even during these difficult times we still are offered a huge amount of support and and direction with our job roles.
Fantastic Company. AMAZING support from senior management at all times. Highly recommend SITEL SUA as a place to work! Great work life balance, online learning platforms for ALL employees to acquire new skills, great opportunities for those that are wanting to progress within the industry and a family community amongst all employees within the business! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Pros
Work-life balance, support, progression
Cons
Salary
Sitel as a company is a decent place to work to make some income but overall the management is appalling. Was here throughout the track and trace team and 2020 and horrible management - based upon favourites and not who is qualified - useless leadership and completely disorganised.
Pros
Work from home, relaxed colleagues
Cons
Poor management, poor pay, they mess up paying schedules, disrespectful colleagues, disorganised
This job has really helped me as I was made redundant in my previous position. I managed to secure a position fairly quickly on the COVID Response. Within a couple of months the company trusted me to take my 1st step into management with my own team on the Track and Trace Campaign we have. This trust is something I’ll never be able to repay. So thank you so much Sitel. I joined on a 3 week temporary contract. 1 year later I am still with the company
Pros
Progression
Cons
Schedule can sometimes be poor with a few days in 1 day off and so on. However that is soon changing
I have enjoyed my place at Sitel and i would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to further their career as there will be plenty of opportunity to do so. It has great leadership that provides a lot of support when needed.
Pros
Free Parking, Great Working Environment, Good Work Culture
Cons
Shifts
I was assigned to one of the track and trace teams, and was due to be transferred to another team due to cut backs on that campaign. However instead they fired me on the excuse of me being a foreign national and told me that my permanent visa was not good enough for them and I have no rights.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Long hours, unfair dismissal, unsecure employment
They have no duty of care. All they care about is their own commission. If you don't hit one target you don't get no bonus or commission. No one knows what they are doing whatsoever. The contracts needs taken away from them Absolutely disgraceful. Job role description was not accurate. AVOID COMPANY AT ALL COSTS
Cons
I worked at Sitel for 11 months and it was a great experience from the start finish, the people.and management team were so friendly and helpful. Definitely a great experience.
Pros
Weekly Pay, Commission, Great People
  1. Employee reviews