Sitel
Happiness score is 57 out of 100

Sitel Employee Reviews for Client Advisor

This is a great atmosphere if you are lucky to get the decent contract. I was with Sitel for many years, i did British gas campaign, Waitrose Campaign, Virgin Media and mabmny more. I however moved to Birmingham.
14 January 2020
It really makes us happy when our associates or former associates share their wonderful work experience in a public platform. !!!
I worked gor the company for about 12 months. During my wor and in times of stress I was one of the prople who got the most calls and picked up the most cases. After some time they changed the sistem in a way that you can't do nothing besides looking at the screen and wait to get calls, and when I didn't got calls they start blaming me for not getting cases and not working even if it was their fault for their sistem.With my first manager everything it was fine after they changed the manager, another manager was constantly bullying me with why i write 'oh', 'pf'.You can't have no reliability in this job. You can work 8 hours but you will be obligated to take 1 hours of work so you basically work 9 hours.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Long breaks, no recurity, bad organized
The job is easy to get, took 3 hours for the callbackManagement don't care about staff, forcing them to work on site during covid Just don't work
Pros
Cons
Uncaring management, expensive on-site parking, progression is who you know, not what you know, poor wages
20 April 2021
Thank you for your feedback. We can assure you that the safety of our colleagues during the pandemic has been paramount to us. We have made lots of changes to ensure our colleagues have safe working conditions and are social distancing throughout their time in the office. We always want to support our colleagues and it would have been good for you to speak to someone whilst you were here to discuss your concerns.
I worked at Sitel for 11 months and it was a great experience from the start finish, the people.and management team were so friendly and helpful. Definitely a great experience.
Pros
Weekly Pay, Commission, Great People
Cons
The best job I have ever had amazing place to work the best people ever. The pay is amazing everyone is so respectful and nice. Could have not asked for a better manager campaigns were amazing.
Pros
Everything especially pay
Cons
Training was good, didn’t prepare you for the actual steps during calls but everything you needed was on the screen so it was a very easy job. Lovely virtual teams with loads of help and support!Communication from management not always great
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Temporary contracts
Even though the hourly rate is good for a work from home job, there are not many positives about it. I work on the T&T programme so working from home. This is the good part as you don't have to go anywhere and stress about that. The job was fine for a couple of months, even though most of the supervisors were really bad. There was a relaxed environment and I was able to do my job in peace and be relaxed about it but recently they adopted a bunch of new "measures".We now have to get as many calls as possible per day, even though just a couple of days ago we've been told that 4-6 cases per hour is ok but now you just have to get as many as possible.They tell you that there's no time limit for how fast you should complete a case but then again, if you don't reach the "average" number for the day, you're on the grey list and if you're constantly on that list, you risk getting fired. I tried explaining my supervision that I'm dealing with high depression and anxiety so it takes me a while to deal with a case and she said that she understands but 2 days later she's lecturing me about not pulling enough cases. So yeah...
Pros
Hourly rate, work from home
Cons
Demanding, stressful, aggressive supervisors
2 December 2020
Hello, thank you for your feedback. I am really sad that you feel you didnt get the support you needed. As I am sure you are aware, with any role, we need our colleagues to be meeting targets. The majority of jobs have targets and we have to monitor this to ensure that we are achieving our contractual commitments to our clients. If we have a colleague who is struggling, we do always offer support and extra training to try and resolve the issues.Take care
I joined at the start of the pandemic as a temporary job, and have been here 6 months and am now looking for progression! Management have been amazingly supportive at arranging shifts around my other employment and childcare, and it pays incredibly well for a temp contract, I’m on my 4th campaign and applications have always been transparent.
Pros
A great feeling site
Cons
None for me
The company is great , I enjoy working with them , even we’re working remotely from home we have lots of fun with our work team online when we’re not busy .
Cons
A fast paced environment, at times very stressful, very little support from management, though flexible with working hours, very supportive team, training needs to worked on
19 November 2019
Thanks for your review and we know that contact centre work can be fast paced and challenging at times. We have invested a lot in management development this year so we can all work together to make the site a better place to work. Best of luck in the future!
really enjoyed working here, some mangers are better than others tho. you get the best training available to give you a great head start tho but bonus’s etc are great
Pros
on suite canteen
Cons
canteen in so dear
The training provided could have been more officent, the managers could have been more open with feedback, it was overall an un educational experience
12 September 2019
Thanks for sharing your sitel experience. These comments are very important to us as this helps us improve our associate experience. We are glad to hear that this was a learning experience. Our main focus is to provide life-long skills to all our associates so this becomes a career more than just a job.
Gives you loads of options for work and customer service, a really friendly place to work, great help when needed, help you out around your personal life also
I was originally only at Sitel for a short time, however, I found them rather accommodating and friendly place to work would go back to work for them.
Pros
Good atmosphere
13 June 2019
Thanks for taking the time to leave your positive feedback. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your time working with us and felt accommodated.
Place literally drove me off my head to the point I had to get a sick line because it was making me that anxious. During my time off they took it apon their selves to sack me, which I was only informed about when I received my p45. AVOID EVEN IF YOU’RE DESPERATE!!
Pros
Okay pay but then again ur paid weekly so it gets taxed all back off you
Cons
Extremely hard to get to if you don’t drive, expected to just be screamed at off customers all day, shouted at if you’ve not reached your target which is sometimes impossible, no compassion for employees
use to be a virgin media employee they was sold us out to sitel, do not apply for any jobs with this company they do not care about you. You are a number that can be replace but the next person looking for work, you need to hit all targets that they give you, if you can't stop a customer from cancelling an account you get into trouble, if you get a customer to say they will thing about leaving and will call back you get into trouble. you need to force a customer to take a deal and a new contract to count as a save. and thats just one of the targets you need to hit, there is also your after call time for you to do up notes, there your transfer rate, there's your person time, and I can't forget the big target is how much money you make for the company or as they call it value per call. give out to big a discount to save a customer but your value of that customer to the company is bad you get into trouble. stay away from them unless you like to be told day in and day out that your not hitting targets and if you don't improve you will be out of a job.
Pros
Cons
too many target, will replace you in a heart beat, you are thier slave
a typical day is you have to be in and on your computer at least 15 minutes before your shift and ready to take calls, if your late by one minute you get into trouble, you have to save all customer no matter what, if you don't hit your targets of sale, customers saved, how long your calls are, your after call work, etc. you will get into trouble and sent to a meeting and if you don't improve your sacked. Managers can never be found as they are all busy in meetings disciplining employees, or if you do find a manager they will not take the escalation call you have as they will say there are too busy or your not in there area, they promise call backs but are never done. The hardest part of the job is to hit all your targets they have for you while getting yelled and screamed at by customers all day long and little to no help from managers. stay away unless you are only looking for a job to last a few months as you will be sacked within 6 month to a year unless your cold hearted, have no soul and can force customers to stay.
Pros
good team mates
Cons
Targets, managers, work life balance, everything
A nice place to work if you want a nice and easy wage while studying but definitely not a place I would recommend staying at for very long as the hours are long, the pay is not that great and the management can be infuriating at times. But overall it's not a bad place to work.
Pros
Good enviroment
Cons
Poor management communication, poor wages and long hours
5 June 2019
Thanks for leaving a review. We appreciate all feedback received, though we're sorry to hear that you feel this way about your time with us. We are always looking at ways to make positive changes and since then, we have been working with the scheduling team to improve the shift patterns across the site for all of our employees, helping to achieve a better work/life balance.
not enough training and struggled with the phones and had constant anxiety attacks! Do not work here if you are considering it! I had 4 week training and was never once shown how to use the phone and what to say to the customers. this was my first job and the company knew that and said they would explain it very easy for me to understand, I wasn't the only one that felt this way as many people i made friends with in the training also said they felt the same as me.
Pros
Cons
not enough training
as a company sitel ar very demanding of you and are very keen on stats. the people at sitel are great but the company poilcies leave much tobe admired
Just don't. It's awful. No air conditioning. Promised things in the beginning only to never have them. Managers think they are above everyone else. No fun. Same thing day after day. Depressing.
Pros
Cons
The entire company