Sitel

Sitel Pay & benefits reviews

You Get the job done and get paid.Nothing special, it's just an okay place to work. Holiday pay is included which is very good. Managers are quite helpful.
Sitel are an okay company to work, decent pay and decent managers but there was an excessive amount of micromanagement and half the time team managers had no idea what we were meant to be doing or why something wasn't working. Colleagues made this job somewhat better but was hit and miss as fairly high rate of turnover. A fine place to work for short - mid term but very little progession opportunities, very little job security and damaging to your mental health in the long run due abusive customers and often receiving very little thanks, gratitude or acknowledgement from them or management. (They do however offer a EAP Program).
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
7 days on 2 days off, excessive micromanagement
26 February 2021
Good afternoon. Thank you for your feedback. At Sitel Exeter, we have lots of progression opportunities for the right applicants. We have had so many of our colleagues who have started as agents and are now in management, support or regional roles. We would be interested to know what campaign you were on, we do have some temporary campaigns at the moment due to the support of the Covid pandemic.We always ask our colleagues to speak to their manager if they are finding work tough and it is affecting them or you could have reached out to one of our well being champions. It is a shame you didnt talk to us as we would have supported you through this. We will take your feedback on board, thanks again :)
Love working for this company, only issue is the position I currently am in is temporary. Due to the fact that they hired thousands of members of staff for the contact trvaing role. And we are all unaware of when our time here will be terminated. But it is a great environment to work in. Lots of good training and you can work from home
Pros
Good pay, guaranteed hours
Cons
Unpaid breaks
Very Relaxed job, is challenging sometimes like everything else in life but overall SITEL is a good place to work. I have great managers and i enjoy coming to work, my salary is also very generous. Would really recommend working here
Pros
spaced out breaks
3 February 2021
HelloThank you for leaving such a positive review, we are very pleased that you think Sitel NCL is a great place to work and that you enjoy coming to work.
I work from home as tier 3 track and tracer, it’s good pay, good management but they are bad at telling you about holiday around Christmas and if your a temporary contra at they let you know last minute if they are extending the campaign
Pros
Work from hom
Cons
Bad communication from the big boss
The downside to working at Sitel, is there is no job security and the wages are pretty poor depending on what campaign you are working on. Do not expect promotion as they are overloaded with managers, you could become a floorwalker with more responsibility but they will not increase your wages.
Cons
Funny shifts, and unpaid breaks
I was very excited to start working here until my first training day, when I learned what was waiting for me if I started working at Sitel.Firstly, I'd already planned my Christmas week away as my sister's wedding was 2 days before Christmas day. No one during the first phone interview asked me if I had plans, so I'd assumed I'd be asked further down the line. When the first training day rolled around, we were informed there was almost no way it was possible to take time off for Christmas now as it was too late, and when I told them what I had planned they said they'd see what they can do. They also said if the server crashes because of our internet providers, then they won't pay us for the time we are off the system and until we get back, and we should seek compensation from our broadband providers....I already sent in my termination of contract letter and won't be attending the second training day...
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Long hours, complicated systems, demand wired internet connection and professional headset
2 December 2020
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear about the above. We are advising people that if they have prearranged plans at Christmas before hired then we will approve that holiday. Also if you have internet issues and you report it to our work at home IT team, you would then get a ticket number and we would honour the payment. It is a shame that you didnt speak to someone before you decided to leave and discuss this with them as we would have been able to clarify every thing for you.Kind regards
Working for sitel was enjoyable made a load of new mates there interviews where easy and calm wasn't too stressfull. I was very comftorbal in my work environment
Pros
Paid for training
Cons
Long and exhausting hours
3 February 2021
HelloThank you for taking time to leave a review for us. We are really pleased that you have enjoyed your time working for us.
The prospect of no longer having to get into the car and drive to work was a major appeal to me, that, and working at home. The difference has been phenomenal, less stress without the travelling, more time to do things I was previously unable to do and a lot more relaxed. Currently working for Sitel and loving it, really don’t want the contract to end so hopefully they will place me on a new campaign but if they don't, I really enjoy working for them, their systems are easy to use, their training is extensive and interesting, the team are wonderful and the management are extremely helpful. They also have a great support system for when IT systems are not working properly [as in any company with IT systems] so you always have help, no matter what happens, working here really improved my communication and problem solving skills. There’s also great people to work with and easy to get along with for both managers and fellow agents. It also has a great commission scheme with many additional benefits. Everybody within the company are so friendly and helpful, a fun company to work for. Systems are easy to follow. Training is great. You have a great team manager. ‘Work@Home’ T3 call handler is the most relaxed job ever (for me). Helped me reconsider my prospects and career options. Also is a good balance work/family, great company, I worked for Sitel from home on behalf of one of their clients. The company online training was exceptional and the systems we used to enable us to work from home worked well. The online chat camaraderie amongst the other agents I found encouraging, helpful, - more...
Pros
Working from home...
Cons
There wasn't any...
5 November 2020
Hi thereThank you so much for your feedback, it is amazing to hear that you are enjoying your time with us. Working from home is such a big change for a lot of people and some times takes a while to adapt but by the sounds of things, you adapted really quickly and it makes us smile that you have a lot more time on your hands. Knowing that our colleagues are happy makes us happy. Keep up the great work and take care.
Avoid like the plague. Worst job I have ever had. Wouldnt allow me to take my legal annual leave allowance. Even though I had accrued it. Stay away away away!
5 November 2020
Good afternoonThank you for your feedback. It is important for our colleagues to take their holiday allowance so I am sure if you did speak to someone, we would have resolved this for you. We ensure that our colleagues get a good work/life balance. Best wishes and take care
Overall, the experience was good. The workplace and the workmates are nice. The team buildings are the best part of it. It was my first work in the Philippines and Im glad that I chose to be in Sitel.
Great place to work breaks fly by but all in all decent place to work. The staff and management are great fast paced work but enjoying everyday of it. Decent pay hourly could do with OT bonus pay.
Pros
Working environment
Cons
Less breaks
9 February 2021
Lovely feedback and very much appreciated. This is the type of experience we like to offer our people and we thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. Thanks
If you are looking for progression there is a lot of opportunities. Staff there are fun and they give out sweets and food every now and again.Won a voucher from Virgin for my performance which was good too.
Pros
Progression and commission
Cons
Weekend work
I enjoyed my time working on the Virgin Media campaign in Swansea. The center has a relaxed atmosphere and the people are the best part of the job. It didn't matter that it was my first call center job as the training was 5 weeks long. The calls can sometimes be hard but you are rewarded with a good commission scheme and incentives.
Pros
commission schme, the people, trainers
Cons
having to work some weekend shifts
Haven't been paid for 3 weeks now and there reason is Kronos. We are people who also have bills to pay.Working hard as what they want but need to paid for our hardwork as well.
21 September 2020
Thanks for your review. We agree with you pay is very important to everyone and we are not sure why this isn't resolved so please accept our apologies if we haven't sorted this yet. Can we kindly request that you speak to your line manager and get this fixed. 'No' is not an option when it comes to pay so please talk to us.
They give you 2 weeks 9f training - in that time you learn sweet nothing about the job and more about the directors etc. You then have 3 weeks of academy which is also terrifying. You go onto the calls and get plentiful sighs when you ask for help using the systems. The whole place is just full of clicks. so if you want a job here for barely basic training, very poor wage about 200 a week for 21+ and an uncomfortable workplace where youre constantly hearing workers slate others go for it
Pros
Had a free pepsi max on festival day
Cons
Long hours, poor wage, bad atmosphere, bad management
all you'll get is repetitive strain disorder from constant clicking to fight for records on NHS test and trace. The company could not work out how to distribute evenly the records to each team. Very strict. At the beginning a lot of people tossed the job off
Pros
good hourly wage
Cons
boring
9 February 2021
Thank you for your feedback and honest review of your role. All new accounts are a learning curve and I am sorry you felt this way. We always appreciate peoples opinion and try to take it all on board when planning for the future of the site. I would be happy to speak to about any further feedback and my number is 07943385021 if you are comfortable to do so.
Ability to work from home is amazing step from Sitel. Does help to save money on lunch and others expense to get to work, plus save time on comuite, just switch of the computer and relax. Amaizing!!!
Pros
The paid is good as no expense to get to work.
Cons
I can't see one myself or maybe no fixed contracts.
Sitel is a relaxed business however we do have targets! Work from home is fantastic and the training was brilliant I have progressed to manager in less then 6 months- hard work is rewarded
Pros
Work from home, good pay, career advancement
Cons
N/a
The company is not reliable. Sitel disables my log in details, prior to starting job, I also did 2 weeks training without getting paid, which is a breached of our agreement.
treat awfully, all they care about is how fast you can get someone off the phone and how many seconds you are over your alloted break times. Badly effected my mental health working here
Pros
paid the bills
Cons
everything else
26 August 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is a shame to hear that your experience wasn't as good as it should have been. We would actively encourage anyone to come and speak to us when they are in employment reagrding any challenges you may have faced.Best of luck with future endeavours.