Skilled Careers

Working at Skilled Careers: Latest Skilled Careers Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews

Stay away from this place

Typical medium-large company that thinks they can afford to treat people like rugs.PAYE workers get quoted false rates (say they offer £10/h, it's actually £8.91 but they use holiday pay to bring the rates up which is an absolute scam). It is actually not allowed as stated here https://www.gov.uk/holiday-entitlement-rights/holiday-pay-the-basicsThey don't offer work from home schemes, offer only 1 day sick pay for permanent members of staff (which is especially ridiculous considering what we've been going through with covid).Lots of great people in the company but management is an absolute joke.

Pros

Cons

Where do I start

Worst job in London

The job is nightmare, there’s a manager who swear a lot, very angry and is not on his head. Working hours 10 and you only get paid 9, which should be 9.5 and is paid umbrella. THE JOB IS NIGHTMARE !!!! I personally avoid people to go to that job, you lose your time, they work in a way you no see this anywhere in any site, I was there two times for short periods working for two differen agencies. I have nothing to do with the agency they not to bad.

Insights into Skilled Careers

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energising work tasks

Underpaying skilled workers

Yet another company that thinks they can pay people less than the living wage for skilled tradesmen breaching trades agreements. Shameful disgusting company.

Pros

Reported to relevant authorities

Cons

Underpaying rats

Productive and fun work place

I enjoyed my time at Skilled Careers, they helped me understand the basic of the industry and all the people were lovely. Even though i was only there temporary they always made me feel welcome and made sure i was getting stuck in and learning as much as possible.

Pros

Good People to work with

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skilled Careers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Skilled Careers Reviews by Location

• Skilled Careers
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?