Skills North East Limited

Skills North East Limited Employee Reviews

I was happy with the way I was treat by the company and I always felt like my opinions were valued and listened to. I wanted a role where I could use my strengths to hit my targets and I was allowed to do this. An experienced team who would always have ideas and suggestions if I was struggling or needing assistance. Management were always on hand and reacted to my requests quickly and efficiently.
Pros
Supportive colleagues and management
I really can’t stress this enough, being on universal credit with no prospects or income is still a better option than working here. Zero respect for anyone who isn’t management. Spoken down to, promises of bonus payments is a lie as no one has ever received one, very dodgy stuff going on re funding and paperwork, SMT treat staff like second class citizens and think ruling with fear will bring success. So glad I got away when I did.
Pros
Some of the very sad team
Cons
The MD
Don’t know where to start. I’d basically say that if you wanted to be happy, get paid, get your expenses paid and be able to sleep at night, this organisation isn’t for you!
Pros
Team
Cons
Management and everything else
What an experience! I’m so glad I’m outta there! Management keep changing their goal posts. Never knew what we were doing from one day to the next-just had to make the best of a bad situation. No mileage paid. Be aware! They treat the students even worse/like pound signs. Shameful.
Pros
All good staff left
Cons
Bad office conditions
Working in the training industry always throws a curve ball or two. It's all about how you can work together as a team/company and become the best at what you do. We're not perfect (yet) but we have a great 'can do' attitude and a team of positive and enthusiastic individuals who want to be part of this journey towards greater success.
Pros
Great location, great team, flexible and considerate staff.
Cons
Enjoy cake too much.
I loved my time here at Skills North East Ltd, I got along well with every other staff member and have kept up a great friendship with them even after leaving. Being the youngest at the company, I didn't get much respect, I had to clean up for a certain member of staff whilst he watched me, he asked me to do some pretty humiliating stuff and spoke to me poorly when I challenged him. Pay was poor as an apprentice, I watched everyone else get a pay rise whilst I didn't even though I was one of their longest serving employees.
Pros
Lovely staff, organised, great working hours, staff nights out, early finish fridays
Cons
No respect, poor pay, no commission for the sales team.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Skills North East Limited?