Skyblue Solutions

Skyblue Solutions Employee Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom15 reviews

Old fashioned poorly run

I work at Ford poor experience the foreman nigal makes your life difficult and senior management welded in chair been through 5 electricians in 1 year glad to be leaving

Pros

Stable job

Cons

Old time values

Mediocre

Very relaxed, not much communication from management. They use jobseekers to fill in for jobs then you get laid off without any warning. No uniform or ppe provided or enough notice to buy ppe for the job.

Pros

Good Perks for companies you work for

Cons

Bad communication

Insights into Skyblue Solutions

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

I worked at the harplands with this agency

Fabulous! Weekly pay , I was checked up on often. Easy access to payslips I was paid the same rate as the people that were employed permanently. I loved the job I did I’d definitely go back again if I had the chance I only left as it was only temporary. Great agency to work for!

Can be stressful at times but mostly enjoyable

Early start early finish. Can be a stressful environment where I work at times. Good group of people I work with. Have had a lot of training since starting, relevant to the job.

Terrible experience

Recruitment consultants that met. Were very unprofessional and one was very late at our meeting and also , when finally arrived was constantly on the phone having personal conversations.. To add some of my previous work colleagues had difficulty getting paid

Pros

Cons

Unproffesional

Great People

Busy fast paced environment. The people in the buisness made it a great place to work. Challenging working within a PLC group but was open to new ideas.

Could be better

I worked for this company for approximately 4 months. Most of the time it was okay but the contact onsite could be a very nasty person. The contact onsite could be two faced when you spoke to him and didn't like it when you disagreed with him.

Pros

Part Time

Cons

Nasty person on site

Highways

SkyBlue Agency - contract with (Road Management Services). Nice place to work but timesheet kept getting unsent or Skyblue saying timesheet not received. Getting paid was the biggest issue and lack of help from Skblue rep. Would not work for them ever again or recommend anyone to work through them. Very very poor treatment from Southeast Rep. Abismal for a better word.

Pros

Cons

Bad pay structure and help with ssp and holiday pay.

Best job in my life

Easy job with friendly People, very good salary, I started in summer 2016, so bad that this job was temporary, I would not left, if it was permanent :)

Pros

Good payment, easy job, nice People

Cons

Temporary, season Work

Every day was different in this environment. Things cropped up which you had to change your routine. Loved working here, just unfortunate of the office move which meant redundancy.

very good company

I liked the job and it gave good payment and great staff and managers. I also enjoyed the breaks and I worked 10 hours a day.

Pros

good payment

Cons

nothing

working on different building sites from garden walls to hospitals. following drawings and doing genral construction work. i always take great pride in my work. used alot of heavy duty construction tools.

Pros

day shift

Cons

job security

recent employer

i was employed by skyblue solutions agency when ever i needed help with anything they were very helpful over the phone always polite i was contracted out to the place of work in my area very happy with the staff who helped me with anything i needed help with via phone

Very interesting & Helpful

Was a work experience placement so not paid; can't talk about salary. It was an enjoyable place to work. They all seemed happy with what they were doing and never seemed overworked.

Pros

Lot of help

Cons

Unpaid woork

Interesting and eye-opening experience

It's your typical employment agency that finds you work in the London area, it specialized in large contract's with the rail upgrade across the region.

Pros

Good long contracts

Cons

Misleading information

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Skyblue Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement