Slicker Recycling Ltd

Working at Slicker Recycling Ltd: 6 Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews

3.3Pay & benefits

Good job

Amazing people to work with amazing management to have. A good overall experience. Shower, gym, tv and cooking facilities and unlike most places slicker recycling provided me with all the needed PPE

Avoid at all costs

No management with any back bone and no backup. HR are only interested in the company despite what they say. Trucks are old and break down almost on a daily basis.Money is hood but work place is not nice.

Insights into Slicker Recycling Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Terrible

Awful company no structure and no investment , management has no spine and likes to blame the people who actually do the work for their mistakes and stupidity.

Great place to work, extremely professional and collaborative and supportive culture.

I worked in transport management for Slicker Recycling for a number of years and enjoyed the fast pace and culture and work ethic of my colleagues and senior managers. I Regret leaving would go back at the drop of a hat. But at the time needed to relocate due to personal reasons. I learned a lot in the many years I worked there. Extremely positive and supportive team around me who were prepared to invest and develop my career. Encouraged always to do the right thing and a culture of high standards of compliance.

Pros

Excellent working environment, high standards of compliance, supportive senior management

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

what i learned

gaining my class 1 and 2 and adr licence. learning how to work in a fast paced environment and part of a team to meet customer demands on time and in a safe manner.

Best job I’ve had since leaving the RAF in 96. Good atmosphere, great work mates, no weekends. Very helpful management always ready to help. Good equipment wagons kept in top condition. Weekly wages which to me is a bonus

Pros

Stress free environment

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Slicker Recycling Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement