Small World Financial Services Ltd

Small World Financial Services Ltd Employee Reviews

Its an okay place to work, pay isn't that great but its a great family vibe. You get a lot of support, and theres a lot of opportunities for more challenging work to take on. but its too many hours, incl the 2 Saturdays a month you are contracted to work
Everyday is another day in small world, work pressure, meeting targets, delivering outcomes, working on mangers requests etc. However the challenges met on a daily basis are different. Work gets more interesting as we get to learn new things every day from agents/customers as well as colleagues. One thing i learned to climb the ladder is to give more than you are given. It is hard when you are left alone to do many task, but at the same time I set an example for others by delivering it. The most enjoyable part of the work is when i am able to meet my target and get that appreciation from my manager which i deserve and helps me to motivate to do more.
Pros
good canteen, office environment, friendly colleagues
I am currently working with this company. Its a great company to work with. Great culture, Great management. Good team to work with. Good job security and 100% Growth. Good team to work with.