Smart Solutions Recruitment

Smart Solutions Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom149 reviews

agencysolutionpaymentweekweeklyproblemrecommendrate

Dead end job.

Dead end job very low hours, low salary, worked here for 4 months never managed to have a full weeks pay. Do not recommend working here at all don’t apply you with protective boots.

Great company to work with!

Very professional recruitment company. Highly recommended to work with. Quick and professional organised interview. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Insights into Smart Solutions Recruitment

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging

No pay

Absolutely diabolical company to work for they refuse to help you when your entitled to your own money you’ve worked for if you want you pay packet to be short every weekend then I recommend this joke of a recruitment company. Absolutely disgusting to be not paying your employees.

Pros

No pros

Cons

All the cons

Great company to work for

Amazing company which values their employees! Trustworthy managment.Believe in individuals and support growth of every single employee.I would highly recommed smart solutions to any recruiter out there.

Very approachable, good back up resources and a credit to employment agencies. Senior management open to hearing individual views and will go beyond the norm to make things happen.

I enjoyed my time there

Had one mix up with pay but they did sort it straight away.I enjoyed working at the recycling plant but sadly there are too many chiefs which unless you can switch off is hard to ignore. I found this out more when I became a team leader there.It's a set 5 nights a week, which ended up not suiting me as I only wanted 4, which the agency and site couldn't change.I would go back to the agency again, just not to the same site.

Worked for the Pontypool branch

At St Cado’s hospital . I could of stayed but was offered a permanent position in another Health board. The staff at smart solutions were so professional helpful. I felt they really had my back and made sure a value for money and hourly rate.I would work for them again.

Pros

Helpful, approach

Cons

Work four days and only get paid for three days

Zero hours contract no job security rats running around your feet while working ,breaktimes are few and far between it’s hard going picking for 12 hour stints the lines run fast hard to keep up

Good workplace

Smart is a fun workplace but challenging as well. Fast paced and always on the run. Good benefits and nice management. They offer a good training system.

Fun workplaceGreat management teamReally helpful

I would 100% recommend this company to work for so polite and nothing is ever to much trouble for them. I would contact them again if want agency work without a doubt.

Ok if desperate

I worked here for 4 years. I never personally had a problem but I saw lots of people treated unfairly and sacked for hardly anything at times. The job is mundane and dirty but it is easy to get hired so good if your desperate and uniform is provided.

Pros

Easy to get hired Weekly pay

Cons

Long hours Boring, tiring, mundane job

Treated fairly and valued

Good to work for and kept in touch with information. Admin very professional and site staff and management very efficient while being fair. Able to be flexible as semi retired which works well for company and myself. Would recommend.

Pros

Good atmosphere.

Cons

No issues.

Stressful and difficult

Did not enjoy my time with the company or the workplace. Bullied. Pressured. Uncomfortable and under paid and not appreciated. Not paid correct amount on weekly basis.

Pros

Free uniform.

Cons

Long hours. Uncomfortable. Bullied. Pressured.

Official response from Smart Solutions Recruitment

16 July 2021
Hi, we’re really sorry to hear about your experience with Smart Solutions. At Smart, one of our top priorities is our people, so any negative experience anyone has with our company is unacceptable. If you would like to take this complaint further can you please send any details to complaints@smartsolutions.co.uk and we will investigate fully. Thank you.

Worst company ever

Refusing to pay me sending me to different addresses then blames me for not turning up rude staff complete waste of time if I could give no stars I would it's the worst agency I have ever worked for should be shut downHired me as a quality inspector and sent me to work as a press operator and welder no sense of organisations at all

Pros

Cons

To many to list

Official response from Smart Solutions Recruitment

16 July 2021

Ideally place to work for!

I worked here for a good couple of weeks now, and i have to say, it one of the best jobs i had, i am currently working for Cyden under smart solutions, they always got a team in the factory that will listen and discuess any problems with the Cyden’s bosses

Pros

Above living wage

Cons

Three different work patterns

Happy & Great Place to Work

From the first day Smart were very welcoming & make my experience enjoyable. Its fast pace and ever growing making it an exciting place to work. Looking forward to the future

Pros

Work life Balance & Bonus Structure

Cons

Communication could improve

Warehouse opertive Castleford

Mess. Huge mess. I was recruited to work in one place then send to different place. Work one week then 3 week in row my week shift was canceled. Last time when they do it it was a message 30 min after midnight.I get a lot of promises and later I get a lot of apologies. Huge waste of time.

Pros

I you like hearing apologies you will hear them a lot.

Cons

Zero stability

Fast Pace & growing company

My time at smart Solutions was very good, they put things in place to allow you to grow across the business. They provide a number of training courses during my time. I would recommend smart to anyone.

Pros

The People

Cons

On Call phone

Happy & Great Place to Work

Pros

Work life Balance & Bonus Structure

Cons

Communication could improve

Stable job with lots of possibilities to develop yourself in the company

That recruitment agency is always very helpful, they provide a stable job with good pay rates and the possibility of overtimes every week, this is something that a person who wants to work will appreciate.

Pros

Good pay rates and overtime possibility

Friendly place

Money could be better but I like work here. I like work my team and everyone are friendly. I didn't had any problems on the site. Days of holidays are enough and money as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smart Solutions Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement