Smart Solutions Recruitment

Smart Solutions Recruitment Employee Reviews

The job is satisfying.The earnings are good for a start and the possibility of a raise.Contact with the agency good and payments on time. Flexible shifts and hours.
From the first day Smart were very welcoming & make my experience enjoyable. Its fast pace and ever growing making it an exciting place to work. Looking forward to the future
Pros
Work life Balance & Bonus Structure
Cons
Communication could improve
Mess. Huge mess. I was recruited to work in one place then send to different place. Work one week then 3 week in row my week shift was canceled. Last time when they do it it was a message 30 min after midnight.I get a lot of promises and later I get a lot of apologies. Huge waste of time.
Pros
I you like hearing apologies you will hear them a lot.
Cons
Zero stability
My time at smart Solutions was very good, they put things in place to allow you to grow across the business. They provide a number of training courses during my time. I would recommend smart to anyone.
Pros
The People
Cons
On Call phone
Pros
Work life Balance & Bonus Structure
Cons
Communication could improve
That recruitment agency is always very helpful, they provide a stable job with good pay rates and the possibility of overtimes every week, this is something that a person who wants to work will appreciate.
Pros
Good pay rates and overtime possibility
Money could be better but I like work here. I like work my team and everyone are friendly. I didn't had any problems on the site. Days of holidays are enough and money as well.
The earnings are too small for my duties. The changing room and canteen are old and too small.High work culture, work in a good team, good employees,I have never had any problems with the agency and contact with them.
Sometimes it's too hard but it's stable work in one company. I can do overtimes and booking is for full week not day by day. I will recommended this agency.
Possibility of promotion and new duties. Lots of training from the company. Option for overtimes and holiday on Christmas time.Only work culture is not perfect but because of people.
Enjoy working with the staff as Team Leader, learning new skills every day. Safe working environment. Friendly management, permanent positions with steady hours.
Pros
permanent working hours, pay always on time
Cons
12h shifts
Overall the job is all right. It's secure and good for students who need to earn some money. Job was available right away and the hours are quite flexible.
Good team work. I will recommend work here. Always can ask for help from our management. Good atmosphere. Enough hours per week and option for overtime.Some of the things are ignored around company and I can't work properly sometimes.
Since I've been with smart solutions ive never had any problems in finding work, dianne my boss from s/s has been the best boss I've had by far, she understands any questions I have for her and her answers are always great, she has stood my me every step of the way, even if times are hard she is always there to pick up the phone and help you out, my pay from s/s is good, never had a problem my wages are always on time and always right, i would recommend s/s to all of my friends and family if they were ever looking for work, 100% best agency out there to this day
Pros
Always work out there with s/s
Cons
As many hours as you like
Cea mai placuta parte a munci mele este atunci cand ai in echipa ta oameni extraordinari si un meneger care te ajuta si te sfatueste in orice parte a zile.
Pros
Cafea, ceai, supa gratuit
I have worked there for 9 weeks and I haven't got anything to say bad about the company they pay on time they give you all your PPE they treat you with full respect and they help you If you have any questions
This job it was a new experience for me because it's first time when I am working in recycling industry and I found it very interested. Working hours are good because it's securing good money weekly. Overall I am happy with the job and the team.
Pros
Weekly payment
Cons
I am working with Smart solutions for couple of months now and I am very happy with my job. Since the begging I have enough hours and payments are always on time. I also have the chance to do overtime and to develop my skills.
Pros
Overtime
If you have skills, you will like to work here.Pay on time, possibility to grow.All good here.Some people not happy,but honestly,look at yourself first,what you can offer?
Pros
Answer all your questions
Cons
Non
Salary could be higher for this job but is secure and stabile work. Payments and payslips on time. Hours per week are enough. No coffee and tea on the canteen.
It is an easy job, colleagues are nice and we are working as a team. The hours are secure and I have ongoing job. Also I am happy with the money I receive weekly and overtime opportunity.
Pros
Weekly payment