Smart Training & Recruitment Employee Reviews for Resource ManagerReview this company
Resource Manager1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 3 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Taken on employment within a Region only to find out the closure of the centre 6 months down the line. Employed under false pretences, Micromanagement at times by MD. Assignments need to explained before commencement to save time concerning closures and deadline dates of work.
sometime good working environment when left to do the job
micro management, deception
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Smart Training & Recruitment?
See more Smart Training & Recruitment reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Smart Training & Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 3 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Smart Training & Recruitment
- How do you feel about the future of Smart Training & Recruitment?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Smart Training & Recruitment about how to improve it?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Smart Training & Recruitment?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Smart Training & Recruitment?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Smart Training & Recruitment?One person answered
- Hi, do you offer smart meter training in the North-East area? I'm a gas qualified engineer and I'm l…