Snow Software

Snow Software Reviews: Working at Snow Software

United Kingdom5 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

My experience with Snow software was amazing. As an application support analyst, I would start the day by logging into the portal and monitor the daily tickets that the customer would raise with us about the software. During my stay with snow, I have learnt how to prioritise certain things over others. Culturally this workplace is very good, I had a good team who wouldn't hesitate to support me despite of the query etc. Sometimes customers would not be happy with the certain issues that would arise and they would need an immediate fix which was the hardest part of the job trying to figure out what might have caused the issue, therefore, could be on the phone with the customer for longer than the scheduled time. The most enjoyable part was that it was the team that I was working with.

One really invigorating company to work for!

Had a blast, thoroughly enjoyed myself after taking a couple of week’s to learn the ropes & settle in. There’s a relaxed 😎 atmosphere but all the employees are really focused on getting it right first time!

Nice place to work

The people are great Information and new processes don't get communicated down to the ordinary employees Lots of frustration Competitors pay more Friendly place to work

Innovative Market Leading Products

The company has grown rapidly over the last few years, the product range has grown as well to include a diverse range of capabilities. Development continues apace to address market needs and maintain competitiveness.

Pros

Excellent People

Cons

Poor management

Forward thinking company

This company will prosper with the growth of SAM industry. They need to be careful about expanding too quickly and getting the wrong people for the roles they have. Fun place to be but very "click"

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snow Software. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Snow Software Reviews by Location

• Snow Software
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?