Sofa Club

Sofa Club Employee Reviews

Absolutely loved my time at sofa club. Unfortunately due to COVID I was let go but was a real enjoyable place to work with great people. Very competitive which is something to get behind

Pros

Salary and the people

Cons

Really welcoming and supportive team

I’ve only been working for this company for just over 2 months but have really enjoyed it so far! Due to the current situation we are all working from home but everyone has been so helpful and supportive so I couldn’t be more grateful. Even though we’re all working from home we all talk to each other over teams meetings and messaging everyday. Everyone has made me feel so welcome and made me feel like I fit in a lot more than previous jobs. I’m really looking forward to my future with this company and couldn’t recommend working for them enough!

Best place to work

I have worked at Sofaclub for over 5 years now and love it. Such an amazing team of people that all care about the business doing well. Great environment to work in

Pros

Prosecco bar! And flexible hours

Rewarding and collaborative atmosphere

A fast-paced and rewarding environment, where colleagues are always prepared to assist. A capable and hands-on group of people, looking to participate in continued growth.

Pros

Job satisfaction

Great company brilliant vibe

A terrific vibe in the office, feels like a family & everyone works together briliantly. 10/10 workplace culture.Great benefits, friendly & helpful management who are highly focused on your personal growth, not just the companies.

Pros

Flexible hours, Great management, Workplace culture

Happy healthy work environment

I’ve loved my sofa club career so far, the team are so lovely and friendly and it’s a really great environment to work in with lots of opportunities to progress where the business expands

Pros

flexi hours, early finish on last Friday of the month, team lunches, incentives, Prosecco bar, young fun team

Cons

Can get very busy

Different

Avoid over worked and underpaid by the company expect everything from you but wont give nothing back They expect you to do all the work for nothing expect you to be at work at 8am and lug around sofas for nothing of you got a family issue you cant leave till your hours are done

Amazing working environment!!

I have worked for sofa club now for around 4 months and I have loved every minute of it, they give you the guidance to improve and the potential for the company is scary. I was made to feel instantly welcome and have been given the tools and help to succeed. Im really looking forward to seeing what the future holds!!!!

Amazing company to work for!

Ive been with the company for 4 years and seen how much they we have grown Every department of the company has a great team that all work hard and we are all working towards the same goal to make SofaClub number 1 in the U.K

Young, fast-growing, passionate team!

A fantastic place of work with a passionate and dedicated team that are friendly and hard working. A challenging and rewarding role with the creative freedom to excel and expand the business.

Pros

Career Progression

Loving life at Sofa club

Ive been with the company for four years and ive seen a huge growth in every area from salesmen l, office staff, delivery drivers, the quality of the stands and sofas everything is pointing towards a massive future and I'm happy to be apart of that, oh and the money ain't bad either

Great company to work for

Sofa Club is an excellent company to work for, the team I work with are always really friendly and helpful. Everyday is also different which teaches me new things all the time which i love.

Amazing company to work for

My job here is really rewarding and fun, the days fly by because there is such a nice atmosphere and the job is so important to all of us. We work together as a team really well and help each other out.

Amazing company with growth opportunity!

Working with the team we have created our own bespoke internal tool for managing the business using various digital platforms and industry standard tools. Very happy to be apart of this great company! Lots of great ideas and excellent support from the management. Excellent career progression!

Bubbly & Vibrant Workplace

Love working for this company, the head office has a fun & bubbly yet serious atmosphere where the whole team gets on well, has a good time and gets work done efficiently. Amazing place to work & a great company to be apart of!

One Big Family

Sofa Club is a brilliant place to work, where everyone gets along and everyone is always willing to help! We work in a positive and encouraging environment, and continually motivate each other to work to the best of our abilities, and get the job done to the highest standard. Every day at Sofa Club is a busy day. Some days may be more challenging than others, but with the help and support of our uplifting colleagues, nothing is too difficult. Since working at Sofa Club I have learnt a vast breadth of knowledge surrounding many different topics and areas, which has allowed me to perform my role to the best of my ability, and help my colleagues also.

Productive, fun, very welcoming work place!

I have recently joined the Sofa Club and I have been made to feel so welcome by everyone here! Everyone is very friendly, making the working environment really fun! I have learnt so much since recently starting here and everyone is so helpful and patient with training me! Glad to be a part of the great team here!

Fun and friendly but professional workplace

Sofa Club is a fantastic place to work. Everyone is always willing to help to ensure the job is done to the highest quality. There is never a dull day and there is always work to be done! Being productive, efficient and getting the work done is important however not without a fun and friendly environment. Busy Christmas periods can be a challenging task however it shows your ability to work under pressure and you will be rewarded and praised for your hard work. Since joining Sofa Club I have gained confidence with talking to customers and have also taken control of managing our new delivery system to ensure all deliveries go out as quickly and smoothly as possible and finding ways in which we can improve the service as a whole. Sofa Club is like a small family and everyone encourages each other to do their very best. We receive great benefits such as gym memberships, monthly competitions to earn prizes and motivational challenges to increase mood and productivity in the office.

Great job

I currently work at Sofa Club and the best part of the job is the lovely team in head office I get to work with everyday. I learn something new everyday and look forward to growing and developing my skills within the company.

Potential to Progress

I have worked for Sofa Club for nearly 6 years. Working for Sofa Club is NOT one of those jobs that you dread coming into. I enjoy working here because the company is very focused on its workers and has good values. My fellow colleagues are friendly and hard working making the job more fun. The managers here have helped me progress in my job role and offered opportunities I wouldn't have received elsewhere. The company is always coming up with fresh and innovative ideas which is quickly leading to Sofa Club becoming a house hold brand across the country.

liked working there fun people to work with

inspecting settees coming off the end of a track and putting cushions onlearnt how furniture was madegot on well with managementco -workers were fun to work withthere were no hard jobsit was all enjoyable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sofa Club. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8