Solent Academies Trust

Solent Academies Trust Employee Reviews

Showing the only review

The most toxic work environment I've ever worked within. I was employed as a Ta and the whole experience was something I never wish to repeat!!

I was so excited to start working as a Teaching Asst at Cliffdale primary school. After having done 2 yrs one to one ta work in a mainstream school, Cliffdale employed me (knowing it was my first job in a special needs school) but after having spent only four days in my class at Cliffdale, the class teacher decided to call a mtg with myself and the deputy head (without chatting to me first) saying I was not doing well enough!! This was after four days of her speaking to me in a derogatory manner, speaking sarcastically to me in front of children and staff (for no real reason), telling me not to bother interacting with a certain child because they are only interested in the texture of an annual and not ever going to listen to me trying to point at pictures with them! My whole experience there was truly awful, I went in full of enthusiasm, keen to work hard and be polite etc but had to leave after only 4 wks as I was going home every night in tears, all down to that one particular class teacher! I would not recommend to anyone!!

Pros

No pros

Cons

Rude staff

Jobs at Solent Academies Trust