Solsbury Solutions

Solsbury Solutions Employee Reviews

United Kingdom17 reviews

Good

God team work. God people good house.....organization ... and a very good team of colleagues not only.friends but we are good colleagues we make the effort to understand our daily goals ... although the work is not easy to carry out as a team that we are supporting each other and we carry out the work .... to be happy at the end of the day despite our difficulties .... companionship .... spirit of equation is our motto "work to shine"

amazing company!

Such a great company, i just recently got made redundant after nearly a decade in my old job, found SS and they got my in my 1st new job within days, love it there and have now been taking on full time, much love to SS for sourcing me a full time job, ever so friendly could not ask for more i really couldnt, this guys and girls do a great job day in, day out :) thank you x

Pros

everything

Excellent agency

Staff are very helpful and friendly. You can pick and choose when you want to work and fit in around your family and other commitments. The work is fun and varied.

Preaty good

Nothing special.... Good if you just looking for short term job. There is no rotation of people.... so if you working hard they not gonna replace you .

agency

the work place at next plc was good, a typical day was fast paced and i learned that meeting daily targets is achievable if the target is reasonable, the enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people

Solsbury solutions

This company were good to work for they helped me get experience in the area i would like to work in but i found sometimes i didn't have enough work through out the week

Productive and Diverse workplace

A lot of work all the time, with a wide range of different jobs that you can do. This makes the work refreshing to complete as yo are always doing different things.

Review summary for me 3 stars.

Typical day at work for my job only.Some times overtimes.Im learn build furniture kitchen.Managemet is demanding.Workplace is no so good.(Dust,noisy)my job been no harder.

Very poor

I had been told I would receive a lot of shifts but not regularly but only received 2 shifts rung them up and they put the phone down very rude would not recommend

Fun workplace

Solsbury Solutions is an agency who called me to send me in restaurants, parties, golfclubs as a waiter. It was such as a pleasant experience and I learned how to handle different situations in different types of restaurant.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

distant

productive and fun work place

Same job just working under a different agency , same place of work DO&CO Airline Catering Event, same duties, same responsabilities, same place of work

Pros

free lunches

Cons

normal hours plus overtime

good place

it was a good environment but not enough hours or work. and the salary was good and I enjoyed working as part of solsbury solutions.

Productive and fun Workplace

A happy, friendly and sometimes challenging environment. In a typical day the responsibilities are bar work or catering work, e.g. serving, dealing with customers, cleaning. It is likely to be busy. Management and co-workers are great, providing support when needed and easy to talk to. The hardest part of the job is that it can get very busy. Most enjoyable part of the job is getting to work in world class venues for big events, e.g. sports matches or concerts/

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Not many hours

production

worked in order picking which included picking items from invoices and using hand scanners to pick required stock. also worked in dispatch area which involved ensuring that all items are sent to correct depot container.

good agency

this agency is very good to work for hours to suit you. all there staff are easy to get along with. different ways of working the whole day is enjoyable and there is no hard part of the job

n/a

Highly dedicated professional with serious hands-on approach. Key strength being speed and accuracy. Displaying full commitment to a task at hand. A finisher dedicated to the quality of execution.

unfriendly workplace

scanning printers for multi picks working within a time frame for each pick,putting stock away ready for picking,packing items for customers orders.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Solsbury Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Solsbury Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?