Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
Happiness score is 49 out of 100
View all Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust reviews

Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust

Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust Employee Review

Amazing and supportive environment. Although challenging at times. Great people and team. The trust was honest with staff and clients. I would recommend working for the trust to anyone interested in pursuing a career in care.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

mau - hard hard work

not much support from the manager, staff left dealing with team work issues not evenly distributed work, some work more some work less....., but I guess everywhere is the same exciting at the beginning when you learn and then you get overwhelmed with the lack of support

Pros

some lovely colleagues

Cons

lack of leadership/ management
Same location

The best place i have worked

I have worked for many different parts of the NHS but when I joined the learning disabilities service in southern health I found I had joined a lovely team of people that want to make peoples lives better, they take mental health and well being seriously and do all they can to make coming to work a pleasant experience. My team are amazing.

Pros

Wonderful people and great to get to know the clients, EV charging point on site

Cons

currently short staffed
Same location

Avoid if you value your mental health

Southern Health is the worst place I’ve ever worked in my career. It has such a toxic culture, services are continuously left understaffed, there are inequalities with pay for qualified staff, staff are encouraged to work every hour god sends. When you speak up to management you get ignored, when you try and improve you get told “no scope”. Management are bullies who only care about themselves, and the more senior you go the less they seem to care. Hundreds of people are leaving for a reason. Do not touch this place!

Pros

Job security, only because they can’t afford to let you go!

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust with

Learn about Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust in popular locations

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?