Southside Property Management

Southside Property Management Employee Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom6 reviews

Fast-paced work environment

Good place to work with lots of opportunities for growth. There is a good team spirit and everyone looks out for each other. During busy times it can be hard work but it's also rewarding. I have learned a lot from this job.

Fast paced, stressful environment

Typical day is processing rent payments, producing landlord statements and chasing arrears. Learned patience and lots of it! Workplace culture is fast paced and very full on. Very hard work and it comes at you constantly. Has to. No one would get paid otherwise. Tenants pay rent on 1st of each month and landlords receive funds on 5th or 6th so it’s a quick turnaround. Hardest part of the job is the repetitive nature of it. Most enjoyable is the finished article. You got there through hard work and determination. But then it begins again for the next month.

Insights into Southside Property Management

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energising work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment

Busy workplace, great people, wonderful employer.

I have been working at Southside Property Management for 3 years and 6 months. Southside has a very fast paced team-based dynamic. Our Boss is an incredibly driven individual who inspires me to push myself to my full potential. We have a happy, but very hardworking accounts team and I have learned a lot from my colleagues in my time here. There are many opportunities to better yourself here, with emphasis on training and development important to the company. I love working at Southside and can honestly say I’ve never worked anywhere where I’ve felt more valued as a employee, it’s truly a great place to work.

Pros

social nights are amazing; great team; growth opportunities

Cons

no paid sick days

Fast Paced, Fun, Great Team & Plenty of Opportunity

Over the past 5 years that I have worked at SouthSide there has never been a dull moment. It’s a busy office environment that can be pretty full on at times but our diverse team are great and really pull together for each other and for our clients which, makes it a fun and rewarding place to work. In our industry high staff turnaround is commonplace however, at SouthSide, a high percentage of the team have been with the company for between 5-10 years. There is definitely a unique culture that isn’t for everyone but you get out what you put in - if you work hard, have a positive outlook and you are loyal, you are rewarded for your efforts. My salary and responsibilities have increased year on year and training and continuous improvement is offered and encouraged, both professionally and personally. The company is continuing to grow at a steady pace which provides more opportunities and greater job security for our team. The variety, the benefits and most of all the people, are what makes SouthSide a great place to work.

Great place to work for the right people

Great place to work for the right people with the right work ethic with opportunity to progress. Educational whilst having the opportunity to grow

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Southside Property Management?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Southside Property Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Southside Property Management reviews by location

Learn about Southside Property Management in popular locations

• Southside Property Management
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?