Spencer Clarke Group

Working at Spencer Clarke Group: 3 Spencer Clarke Group Reviews

United Kingdom3 reviews

My Consultant listened to what I was looking for!

My temp role as a AP Assistant is exactly what I was looking for. My consultant actually listened to me, not like some agencies out there! The role is an extremely busy role, and the team are a great bunch of people to work with. My manager is one of the most nicest, genuine people to work for, which is a big deal for me. I am not treated like a temp at all! One of the reasons why I would go above and beyond my capabilities to help the team.

What A Place To Work At

I have worked for a number of recruitment companies and Spencer Clarke Group by far is the BEST! Not only do we have an amazing working environment but the culture is second to none. Everyone works hard but at the same time we have a jolly good laugh whilst working hard. Our work space is very modern and we have a great breakout room where we can play pool and have a bit of a chill throughout the day. The management and other team members really do work very hard and support each other on a daily basis. You are made to feel very important to the company and that your hard work and dedication does not go unnoticed. Since joining I have learnt so much and I feel I have become a more all rounded recruitment consultant. If you are considering a job in recruitment or looking for a new company to join I would 100% reach out. You won't regret it.

Insights into Spencer Clarke Group

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energising work tasks

Brilliant Agency!!!!!

Spencer Clarke Group found me a high paying social work role within 24 hours of me applying. They worked quickly and efficiently and are by far the best agency i have used.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spencer Clarke Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement