Sphere Solutions

Sphere Solutions Employee Reviews

Great company to work for

Great company to work for. Competitive rates, friendly team to converse with and always pay on time and the correct amounts. Very fair and very honest

Trying to get paid is like trying to peel an onion with no finger nails. Painful, almost impossible and you’ll probably cry.

I worked for 3 days on site for an agreed £18ph. I had to wait 3 months until I was finally paid less than half of what I was owed. I just took that and binned them off. Hands down the worst agency I’ve ever worked for. Definitely to be avoided.

Pros

Something to do if you’re bored and don’t need a wage

Cons

Almost the entire existence of Sphere Solutions

Excellent company to work for.

A fantastic working experience lots of variety in roles good rates of pay. Management very relatable and easy to communicate with. Lots of opportunities to go on the books with other companies.An utterly joyful experience working for Sphere competitive pay, good hrs and always a ready supply of work. 👍up from me!

Pros

Too many to mention

Cons

None really

Stitched up

Agreed a amount for a 2 days work, got totally stitched up and got half! Not good. Promises promises to sort it but never got sorted. Get it in writing not verbal. Cheers

Well i did 2 weeks then quit

I did my 2 weks 5days 12 hours a day grafting it only to find out they work with umbrella company mostly all the agencys today work through umbrella company it is a joke it work out i was earning less than minimum wage, its not fair i was told my pay was 10.50 an hour so each hour umbrella company would take £3.00 of me that £30 a day. Its just awful how they can do this to people.

Be really careful with this company

Will try to screw your hours over and try to pay you through umbrella company. Will try and change your negotiated pay saying you didn't do well at the job after you have done it. Very untrustworthy and dishonest. Very poor service. Disappointing.

Always have plenty of work on offer.

The management team are pretty good, they have always kept me in work in the few years that I have been with them and they are easy to get along with and not too hard to get hold of if there is an issue that needs to be sorted.

Developed lots of skills

Working at Sphere Solutions helped me develop as a young person in the world of work and how to handle difficult situations. I learnt how to efficiently complete tasks to the highest standards.

Only now Pay via umbrella company!

Now only pay through umbrella company!... "Guess who pays the umbrella fees!" Ok to work , for but like taking money Out of your wages to pay for theirs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sphere Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9