Sphere Solutions
Happiness score is 85 out of 100

Sphere Solutions Reviews

United Kingdom28 reviews

Welcoming and inclusive workplace

I joined the team about a year ago and in that time I have been made to feel more than welcome and have been supported in both my work life and personal life. Although the job can be stressful at times this is counteracted by the help and support I constantly receive from my peers. I have thoroughly enjoyed working for Sphere and cannot wait to see what the future within the company brings.

Productive and fun workplace

I joined the team within the last 3 months and received a very warm welcome, excellent training and support. There is a great team atmosphere and management style. I have previously worked in recruitment and this is a breath of fresh air in terms of office environment and work/life balance. It has been a really positive experience for me and I would thoroughly recommend working for this company!

A fantastic company and always happy to help. Very understanding and warm people which makes you feel comfortable. It was recommended to me through a friend, and I only have positive things to say.

Great company to work for

Joined the company just under a year ago and have never looked back since! A great company to work for who wants the best for their staff and workers. Looking forward to the future!

Collaborative, fun and a pleasure to go to work

Very collaborative environment where everyone of all levels in the company are happy to work together to achieve the end goal. Very flexible, very understanding and always happy to help you get to where you want to be. Experts in their field and pride themselves on their staff being exactly the same.

Pros

Brilliant atmosphere and working environment with support from everyone.

Cons

None.

Excellent and supportive company

Top company to work for. Enjoyable environment and professional. Learnt lots in such a short space of time and looking forward to what the future holds for myself and the company.

Fantastic Company to work for.

Fantastic company to work for. Experts within construction and consultants are very knowledgeable and senior managers are helpful and provide assistance to colleagues. Great team spirit throughout the company.

Dynamic environment, fun and supportive

Fantastic company to work for. Supportive, with the management team always willing to help when required. Progressive outlook and always open to embracing new ideas. A dynamic environment to work in. Fun, relaxed with a real team spirit. Provide flexible working arrangements that fit around family life.

Pros

investment, flexible working, supportive environment

Cons

N.A

Flexible & accommodating

A well structured, supportive company with lots of opportunity to progress and better yourself. They have been very flexible and accommodating since returning to work part time after having a baby.

11 Years In...

I joined Sphere in 2011 and have never looked back.The team work to our core values; Integrity, Unity, Expert, Competitive, Dedicated - These values were generated from the staff not some marketing guru.Great place to work, very competitive pay, excellent incentives (financial and social), great team work and relaxed and flexible work environment. If you are looking for a place to work with these values and work culture then do contact us.

I have not long been with the company, but so far it is a great environment to be in, with a very helpful team and management.Good opportunities to progress if you want to and earning potential is also good.

Fantastic company to work for

Excellent company to work for who really take care of their staff, provide first class facilities and always show their appreciation. The past 2 years have been an incredibly stressful time for everyone, the Senior Management team have supported all of us throughout this time, always putting us first and making sure that we're ok and safe. From all the places I have worked, this is by far one of the best for the culture.

Pros

Flexible working, on site gym, excellent offices

Cons

Great company to work for.

Great company to work for, great atmosphere in the office, and well renowned in the industry. Excellent access to market for recruiters and nice office settings.

Pros

Gym in Office, Bonuses and good commission structure.

Great at Finding Work

I find Sphere solutions are consistent in getting me work and I am normally never out of work through Sphere. I am happy with the rate of pay and the weekly pay to support my hobbies. % star all the way.

productive and fun workplace

Came to Sphere Solutions from a competitor and its the best business decision I have made. when coming into Sphere it was breath of fresh air, very welcoming and the next level recruitment.

Great company to work for

It is an amazing company that always invests in its workforce, the office has a positive environment, with great colleagues. Sphere is a rewarding company to be a part of.

Professional environment with a workforce that understand their sector very well.

Great company to work for! Everyone is helpful, they pay employee's very competitively and everyone is rewarded for their hard work accordingly. Highly recommended!!

Coming up to my 3rd full year!

From my initial week, I have really enjoyed working at Sphere. I have watched the business change over the last 2 years in a hugely positive fashion. I'm energised for the future of Sphere, 'the future's bright' as they say. One of the key things I am most thankful for, would be my colleagues both on-site and remotely - what a great bunch at ever level. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Pros

The people

Cons

One of the best agencies, far from best

I'm currently working for Sphere Solutions for nearly a year.You getting assigned your agent and he looks for work for you. All the timesheets also being sent over to an agent. It works well.They make good money on me which every agency does but I do feel like they should reward employees with bonuses for not having any days off, or not jumping from one job to another. Same as companies giving bonuses before Christmas same agencies should do. They have enough money coming from us, they won't bankrupt, trust me.Very good relationships with agents. 4/5

Pros

Fair, always on time payment

Cons

No bonuses, not trying hard enough for new jobs

Great company to work for

Great company to work for. Competitive rates, friendly team to converse with and always pay on time and the correct amounts. Very fair and very honest

Trying to get paid is like trying to peel an onion with no finger nails. Painful, almost impossible and you’ll probably cry.

I worked for 3 days on site for an agreed £18ph. I had to wait 3 months until I was finally paid less than half of what I was owed. I just took that and binned them off. Hands down the worst agency I’ve ever worked for. Definitely to be avoided.

Pros

Something to do if you’re bored and don’t need a wage

Cons

Almost the entire existence of Sphere Solutions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sphere Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement