Sphere Solutions
Happiness score is 85 out of 100

Sphere Solutions Reviews in Cardiff

Cardiff11 reviews

Welcoming and inclusive workplace

I joined the team about a year ago and in that time I have been made to feel more than welcome and have been supported in both my work life and personal life. Although the job can be stressful at times this is counteracted by the help and support I constantly receive from my peers. I have thoroughly enjoyed working for Sphere and cannot wait to see what the future within the company brings.

Collaborative, fun and a pleasure to go to work

Very collaborative environment where everyone of all levels in the company are happy to work together to achieve the end goal. Very flexible, very understanding and always happy to help you get to where you want to be. Experts in their field and pride themselves on their staff being exactly the same.

Pros

Brilliant atmosphere and working environment with support from everyone.

Cons

None.

Dynamic environment, fun and supportive

Fantastic company to work for. Supportive, with the management team always willing to help when required. Progressive outlook and always open to embracing new ideas. A dynamic environment to work in. Fun, relaxed with a real team spirit. Provide flexible working arrangements that fit around family life.

Pros

investment, flexible working, supportive environment

Cons

N.A

Fantastic company to work for

Excellent company to work for who really take care of their staff, provide first class facilities and always show their appreciation. The past 2 years have been an incredibly stressful time for everyone, the Senior Management team have supported all of us throughout this time, always putting us first and making sure that we're ok and safe. From all the places I have worked, this is by far one of the best for the culture.

Pros

Flexible working, on site gym, excellent offices

Cons

Great company to work for.

Great company to work for, great atmosphere in the office, and well renowned in the industry. Excellent access to market for recruiters and nice office settings.

Pros

Gym in Office, Bonuses and good commission structure.

Great at Finding Work

I find Sphere solutions are consistent in getting me work and I am normally never out of work through Sphere. I am happy with the rate of pay and the weekly pay to support my hobbies. % star all the way.

productive and fun workplace

Came to Sphere Solutions from a competitor and its the best business decision I have made. when coming into Sphere it was breath of fresh air, very welcoming and the next level recruitment.

Coming up to my 3rd full year!

From my initial week, I have really enjoyed working at Sphere. I have watched the business change over the last 2 years in a hugely positive fashion. I'm energised for the future of Sphere, 'the future's bright' as they say. One of the key things I am most thankful for, would be my colleagues both on-site and remotely - what a great bunch at ever level. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Pros

The people

Cons

Great company to work for

Great company to work for. Competitive rates, friendly team to converse with and always pay on time and the correct amounts. Very fair and very honest

Well i did 2 weeks then quit

I did my 2 weks 5days 12 hours a day grafting it only to find out they work with umbrella company mostly all the agencys today work through umbrella company it is a joke it work out i was earning less than minimum wage, its not fair i was told my pay was 10.50 an hour so each hour umbrella company would take £3.00 of me that £30 a day. Its just awful how they can do this to people.

Developed lots of skills

Working at Sphere Solutions helped me develop as a young person in the world of work and how to handle difficult situations. I learnt how to efficiently complete tasks to the highest standards.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sphere Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement