Spinal Homecare

Spinal Homecare Pay & benefits reviews: Caregiver

Clear
4.3Pay & benefits

Great company to work for!

I am new to in live-in care, and am very impressed by the management’s efficiency and clear communication. The mandatory care course was well conducted (online due to covid) by very knowledgable staff which made me feel less stressed about my first assignment. The staff is always available for questions and support. Salary and benefits are very good, though personally I am finding the 2 week on 1 week off rota quite an adjustment. Some days are easier than others and it can be hard work - physically & mentally, so the 1 wk off is really a moment to catch up on rest.One has to be patient, willing to be the client’s arms and legs and do things the way they’d have done themselves, and be willing to go the extra mile and think on your feet. It can be very rewarding work though, giving back to others and getting paid well for your time.

Pros

Flexible work (hours & location), adding value to another person’s life. Good salary & benefits.

Cons

Long days, hard work physically & mentally.

It can be intense but really rewarding if your up to it.

Worked with spinal 6 months, I found it really flexible like I said it's intense and not for everyone but if you can manage the placements very rewarding, I have a regular client and find time for the gym and get my down time ect. They generally match clients and carers well. Have been able to take time off for travel and pick up plenty of work when I want so good in that aspect.

Pros

Flexible work.

Cons

Can be hard living away.

Travel a lot

Isn't a stressful work Lerd a lot of interesting things The co-workers are great You travel all the UK You can do your own schedule, if you have a problem the company is understandable and you can have your time off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spinal Homecare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4

4.2Job security/advancement

Compare Spinal Homecare with

• Spinal Homecare
  • Caregiver
  • Pay & benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?