Spinal Homecare
Spinal Homecare Employee Review

Care and compassion and teaching

29 March 2018
Spinal home care deserve to be recognised as an amazing and supportive and hard working agency. For all of us carers. They are always committed to finding us work and on a daily basis are on hand to support you, and always polite and generally nice people. Thank you Spinal Homecare for the amazing opportunities and career you have given me. Jus
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Support and constant work
Cons
N/a
17 September 2020
Care Assistant (Current Employee) - London, Greater London
Good people to work with and for 🙏 Communication is great, everything is resolved and dealt with very quickly and professionally. Overall very happy to work for Spinal.
5 July 2018
Carer Assistant (Current Employee) - London, Greater London
Spinal provided me with excellent training however when I found myself in difficult situations with clients I was told it was my fault. I had been working ridiculous hours which wasn’t normal, I was told when I was exhausted and felt like I was going to make a mistake that we signed up for the working time directive. Pay / ok, could be better for the time and effort we put into the clients. Use your own transport, they will find the cheapest and most inconvenient train ticket for you. Joke.
Pros
2 weeks on/2 weeks off Training
Cons
Dog hours. Communication. Breaks
Official response from Spinal Homecare
16 July 2018
I’m sorry to read you’ve had a bad experience. Please do contact Head Office / your manager to raise a complaint, enabling us to investigate the issues mentioned. Feel free to email me direct at glyn@spinalhomecare.co.uk and I will forward it on to the appropriate person. I look forward to your email Kind regards,Glyn RoseUK Recruitment ManagerSpinal Homecare Services
28 March 2018
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) - London
I have been with Spinal for a short period. Coming with no experience, they provide training and continued support. The management are friendly and understand the needs of their clients and their employees. The whole process of recruitment was simple and informative.
Pros
Flexible work
  1. Care and compassion and teaching