Spinnaker Contract Services

Spinnaker Contract Services Employee Reviews

liars

was promised a longterm job on a power station in portsmouth, when i got there it was a tank farm miles away from the power station, i had travelled from scotland and already paid for digs, i arrived at the job and was told it was for a days work, i had quit my job up north to go there and spent £600 on flights and accomodation, cheers, spinnaker

Pros

lol

Cons

everythin

agency

this was an agency position so i would be moved to whichever factory i was needed in. would get phone call in the morning to tell you if you are working that day.

Pros

if you dont want to work on a Monday its fine

Cons

having to wait for a phone call every morning to see if you are working that day

Labourer

Rubbish company to work for. Promise training and never deliver. Ppe not given for tasks that it was needed for. Staff are not great to deal with and are very argumentative. Always shorted on hours worked

Pros

Cons

Dealing with monkeys

Stay away!!!

They don’t care about you , they don’t keep you busy. I called them in every each day to give another job and never happen,they say to you” I will call you back” just this. Stay away from them.

Pros

Cons

Minimum hours

Good working environment and well-paid

While working for Spinnaker's I was given a job working on clearing-out a property in Edinburgh. The work was good. Dealing with management was fine. The job involved some heavy lifting which was difficult but not too challenging when working as part of a team. One of the best things about the job was that I believe we were paid very well for our work given the nature of the task.

Pros

Good pay.

Cons

Tasks sometimes challenging to one's strength

Poor

underpaid and overworked poor management. really good staff just badly organised - management promise the world and deliver nothing and often underpay people.

stay away.

The staff I dealt with started arguments like children, they rush to blame everyone else when they mess up. Stay well away.

Excellent Company

I worked for Spinnaker for over 2 years and can truly say it is one of the best agencies in Portsmouth to work for. There was never such a thing as a typical day as it was so fast paced and ever changing you had to be able to adapt. I was taught everything about the current job market, latest legislation's and how to deal with people from all walks of life from many different countries. The management were always very supportive and very keen to teach me anything I needed and supported me so I could progress to be the best I could. The co-workers were fantastic fun, all of them would gladly help in anyway they could and assist even when they were busy with their own jobs. The hardest part of the job was having to leave, unfortunately due to person reasons I had to move out of the area but the management team were amazing and outstanding.

Pros

Amazing team, great support

****

I didn't learn much there as they were too busy to train me in the position to progress further

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spinnaker Contract Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.9Job security/advancement