Spire Healthcare
View all Spire Healthcare reviews

Spire Healthcare

Spire Healthcare Employee Review

Great place

Lovely place to work. Staff are very friendly and always helpful when needed. Management genuinely care for the staff and don't make you feel like just a number. Opportunities are available to move to different departments. Would highly recommend Spire Blackpool

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

4 July 2022
Thank you for leaving a five-star review!We are delighted to hear that you have had a positive and rewarding experience at Spire healthcare. It's a pleasure to hear that you enjoy our family-like atmosphere here and that you feel heard and supported by your management and have been given opportunities to develop and grow your career. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Same role

Bullying culture, very unsupportive management

I would not recommend anyone to work at Spire. Very high turnover of staff. Wages are appalling, no support, no training programme, just left to n get on with it. This company thrives on bullies, and good workers treated badly.

26 July 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and express your concerns.We are disappointed to hear that the family-like culture we instill is not being felt. Creating a supportive working environment that respects one another is something we continuously strive for. We also provide training for management to ensure a family-like atmosphere is maintained.In terms of salaries, we continue to benchmark our salaries against the industry average to remunerate our employees fairly. To help us understand and improve your experience at Spire, we recommend you speak up to the Freedom to speak up guardian or hospital director. Your feedback and insights are greatly appreciated.
Same role

Spire Southbank

No day is the same at this hospital, which is great! Days go by quickly as you keep busy and complete tasks. Staff are friendly and welcoming in the hospital and it is a good environment to work in.You are able to progress in your career here and it is encouraged.

Pros

Free health insurance, Free BUPA Wellness, excellent colleagues

19 May 2022
Thank you for the five-star review!We are thrilled to hear you are really enjoying your time at Spire. It is the dedication of our employees that has made our hospitals successful. In appreciation for their hard work, we offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package. We appreciate your contributions and hope you continue to grow your career here with us.
Same location

Reception/admin

Terrible place to work! Expected to do over time! No proper training! You will run yourself to he ground if you work here... be happy and don’t do it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spire Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement