Spire Healthcare
View all Spire Healthcare reviews

Spire Healthcare

Spire Healthcare Employee Review

productive and harmonic environment

flexible shifts , excellent and harmonious environment, frequent breaks during shift . Nice and cheap food at cafeteria for lunch and free onsite parking.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

5 July 2022
Thank you for the five-star review!We recognize the hard work of all our team members are believe they are the reason for our success. We are proud to offer competitive rewards and benefits to reward our employees for the dedication to providing world-class healthcare daily. We appreciate you sharing your experience with us.

Same role

Awful Awful Awful

Been a theatre nurse for 30 years and I would never ever ever recommend working for this company!! Only stayed 2 weeks, bullying atmosphere. Theatre managers totally incompetent

Pros

Cons

11 August 2020
Thanks for taking the time to express your concerns. This type of feedback is taken seriously. We’re sorry to hear you had a negative experience in your role with us. We are working hard to ensure our management teams foster a positive working culture and will continue to provide training in this area.
Same role

Bullying culture

This has to be the worse place that I have had the misfortune to work, bullying and exclusion by team leader. Week management, no regard for patient safety because they did not look after staff welfare. Long days with no break was a regular occurrence, an absolute disgrace towards professional staff with a lack of respect. No support from management, dangerous practices and cutting corners. Absolutely dreadful working environment. I very nearly left my profession because of the way that I was treated, certainly not good for your mental wellbeing. Avoid like the plague unless you are truly desperate for work.

Pros

Cons

Bullying

23 June 2020
Thanks for leaving the review. We are working hard to improve staff engagement and retention and this type of feedback is taken seriously. If you are willing to talk with us directly about your experience, this might help us understand where we can improve the way we work with colleagues now and in the future. If you are interested, please do get in touch and we can set up some time for a chat. Thank you again.
Same location

Unappreciated

Working here, sometimes your hard work goes un noticed. You’re just a number. And sometimes it feels, you have been bullied in a professional way.What make my day is that some of the staff are great to work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spire Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Spire Healthcare with

Learn about Spire Healthcare in popular locations

• Spire Healthcare
  • productive and harmonic environment