Spire Healthcare
Happiness score is 49 out of 100
3.1 out of 5 stars.
Write a review
View all Spire Healthcare reviews
Review this company

Spire Healthcare

Spire Healthcare Employee Review

Under staffed so over worked

A bizarre place to work, plenty of policies that people just ignore, talk of team work then it’s every man for himself, 85% of staff do their job only, and leave the other 15% to pick up all the pieces, no-one owns a problem they just dump it on someone else and run, Problems pointed out regular but nothing is ever followed up on so a sense of frustration always.I go to work and feel me and few others do their best the right way, while everybody else just seem to do what ever they feel like because there is always some one else to do it for them. Not very professional.

Pros

Free coffee. Nice modern building

Cons

Staff, staffing shortages, over worked and stressful.

Ratings by category

1.0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
2.0 out of 5 stars for Management
1.0 out of 5 stars for Culture
Was this review helpful?

Official response from Spire Healthcare

28 September 2022
Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. Our management team strives to foster a positive working environment and continually receives training on how to empower others to enable success within their teams. Our goal is to make Spire a truly rewarding place to work so that you get the most out of working here. We urge you to raise these concerns directly with the Hospital Director or the Freedom to Speak Up Guardian. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to improving your experience at Spire.

Similar reviews

Same location

Nice job to have

Once you get the hang of the little tasks it’s like second nature. You usually know what to expect and the management is so perfect literally and there always shifts available and there is no cap on how long of a break u take

Pros

Cheap lunch Friendly staff Amazing management Completely flexible

Cons

No cons
Was this review helpful?

Official response from Spire Healthcare

23 February 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience working in patient services at Spire. We are thrilled to hear that you worked well in collaboration with your team and found value in our many benefits, such as flexible scheduling. We wish you the best in your future endeavours!
Same location

Great work environment with friendly team

I have found it an enjoyable environment to work in so far, all staff are friendly and approachable and the company have a hands on approach and listen to staffs needs

Pros

Lots of benefits, nice work atmosphere

Cons

None
Was this review helpful?

Official response from Spire Healthcare

31 March 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We’re glad to hear you enjoy working with your team. We believe that our people are the key to our success. Your feedback is appreciated.
Same location

Supportive workplace

I have worked at Spire Manchester Hospital for 2 and a half years having originally started as an apprentice, I have been supported throughout my time here and feel secure within my job. The managers and senior management team are very easy to approach and offer an “open-door” environment, which makes me as an employee feel at ease and welcome.

Pros

Free parking, supportive team and manager
Was this review helpful?

Official response from Spire Healthcare

20 October 2020
Thanks for taking the time to submit a review. We know a big reason our company is successful is due to our people and our collaborative environment. We are so glad to hear that you feel secure, supported, and welcomed at Spire.

Want to know more about working here?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spire Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Overall rating

Based on 479 reviews

Ratings by category

3.1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
2.7 out of 5 stars for Management
2.9 out of 5 stars for Culture

Compare Spire Healthcare with

Learn about Spire Healthcare in popular locations

  • Companies
  • Spire Healthcare
  • Employee reviews
  • Under staffed so over worked
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?