Spire Healthcare
View all Spire Healthcare reviews

Spire Healthcare

Spire Healthcare Employee Review

Workplace ok

To many people in kitchen at times To many bosses Busy at times then bored not much to do To many people telling you to do things telling you to do it different ways didn't know if I was coming or going

Pros

Good hours

Cons

Got bored quickly

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Official response from Spire Healthcare

3 October 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your concern.At Spire, our management strives to foster a positive working environment. Our management team regularly receives training on how to empower others to facilitate success within their teams. We appreciate our team members for their hard work in providing world-class healthcare. We value your feedback.

Same role

productive

this was a great job with lots of things to do washing up setting trays up ready for breakfast /lunches /dinner and taking to the patience who had operations

Pros

yes free lunches

Cons

Same role

High focus on quality as opposed to profit

I have never seen a company so dedicated to both the service it provides as well as the staff who work for them. Staff are encouraged and rewarded for going the extra mile for the patient.
Same location

Spire Southbank

No day is the same at this hospital, which is great! Days go by quickly as you keep busy and complete tasks. Staff are friendly and welcoming in the hospital and it is a good environment to work in.You are able to progress in your career here and it is encouraged.

Pros

Free health insurance, Free BUPA Wellness, excellent colleagues

Official response from Spire Healthcare

19 May 2022
Thank you for the five-star review!We are thrilled to hear you are really enjoying your time at Spire. It is the dedication of our employees that has made our hospitals successful. In appreciation for their hard work, we offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package. We appreciate your contributions and hope you continue to grow your career here with us.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spire Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement