Spotless Commercial Cleaning Ltd

Spotless Commercial Cleaning Ltd Employee Reviews

Excellent Company

Featured review

Spotless Commercial Cleaning Ltd selected this as a representative review
Large company with a great moto ( happy cleaners, happy clients) which runs through out the company. Down to earth managers who treat people the way they expect to be treated.

Productive and welcoming

I only worked for spotless cleaning ltd for 6 months but in the time I worked there I thoroughly enjoyed working there management were always approachable and honest.Best company I have worked for..

Pros

Manager always friendly

avoid

the company does not treat cleaners with respect. they will not reply, they will ignore you. they will misunderstand. they will not tell you in advance whether it is self employment or employment. they text you in the afternoon to meet with them next morning...

Pros

Cons

low rates of pay

Nice place to work

I love it, good money, perfect hours, flexi, nice people. Perfect place to work for very long time. Management very help full, suportive.Highly recomend

Avoid like the plague

Management are awful and extremely rude in some cases, pay is always wrong and stressful to get sorted, cleaners are not looked after and staff seem to come and go often, stay away!

Pros

Being able to work on your own

Cons

Poor management, pay constantly wrong, bad communication

Nice company.

Having worked for spotless for three and half years,I will feel sad to leave soon and look back on my time working for them with fondness.i was left alone to do my job and never had one client complaint,however I always knew someone was only a phone call away to help if I should need it.

Pros

Nice client to work for.

Cons

Little in the way of bonus or incentive.

Bad

Robbed me, hours are really bad, no pay for travelling, travel about 4-6 hours a day to his jobs..... silly tw@, pay is not fair, boss is up himself, took £400 off me or more for "contract work"

Spotless commercial cleaning

Not the best move I ever made couldn't wait to secure new post so I could hand my notice in . Things totally changed as per wage I was promised to wage I recieved

The worst company ever

pay was late and incorect every month.. Is 5 months later and i still not recived part of my salary.🙄Poor communication with manager................

Friendly staff and good job

Whilst working with Spotless, I was treated like an adult despite being only 16 years of age. It was a good summer job and I would've continued had I not started attending school.

Very good

Very good always willing to help where needed good back up via help desk and senior staff , growing business with a good business structure at its core

fun workplace

Everyone within the workplace was very nice and friendly when cleaning the offices the clients was always very nice and as helpful as they could be overall very good place to work at

Non friendly

There wasn’t really and enjoyable day. spotless is the worst company I’ve ever worked for. Very unwelcoming and unorganised with new people!!!!!!!!!!!

best work

This was the best work I've ever had, the hours were great because I'm mostly available late night to early morning. I like and prefer cleaning offices and that was my contract.

Its a ok company

Not the best company to work for but a job is a job. Worked with some good people over the years and can not fault the staff as a whole. I just feel the company needs to be more staff friendly.

Productive place

Everyone was really friendly and helped when I started working there, I would definitely recommend this place. Manager was always available to answer questions and help

Worst place I've ever worked

I work in a school so a typical day would be rushing about for the full 4 hours of our shift, that could be cleaning toilets or mopping and buffing floors to cleaning up after school events. The management is a joke they (spotless) took over from my previous employer Less than a year ago and we are on our 4th manager, They all seem to move around from site to site and everything changes with each of them. It could be something silly from how to PROPERLY USE A MOP (not rocket science) to dismantling a Henry Hoover. Communication with the managers is also a problem countless members of staff have made reported issues and not had any feed back or resolution to their issues. The majority of the staff are decent and civil but lots don't speak English which isn't a problem if the managers could speak the language they do, so training people on correct use of things is always difficult. The hardest part of the job is motivating yourself to go into work. A few other staff and myself are currently looking elsewhere for employment while working here. The most enjoyable thing is going home. I would NOT recommend working here to my worst enemy!!

Fast Paced Workplace with easy going collegues and clients.

A typical day at work consisted of cleaning the clients areas and working with clients to sort out any problems that may have arisen. My co-workers were both Polish and this gave me the opportunity to learn a small amount about their culture. I most enjoyed talking with the clients.

good job

A day consists of open and closing the building you would clean and doing the tasks required to do.I learned to use a buffer machine.I never had co workers as i would just be working on my own.There was no really hard part to this job. The most enjoyable was open and closeing the building it made me feel i had some responsibillity.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Wages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spotless Commercial Cleaning Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement