Spring Housing Association

Spring Housing Association Employee Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews

Generally positive workplace

The teams across Spring Housing are supportive and there is a sense of togetherness in all services. The induction and ongoing training is very interesting.

Pros

Day off on your birthday / access to wellbeing services

Cons

N/a

Former employee

A great place to work if you want a fast pace, challenging environment and job that is different every day.The staff are some of the best I've ever worked with. In each department everyone is very supportive and you will never be alone.The management I worked under were supportive, kind and engage regularly with staff.The systems are quiet easy to use and spring have been evolving with more sectors in the company which benefit the ground working team as I personally found it takes the pressure off those who work with some challenging cases.The only thing I found the company needed to work on was staff pay and making it equal and fair for those who were working the same job - taking feed back from the staff, this is something the company were currently addressing when I left.However starting off a housing career, I would advise applying with Spring as you can learn a great deal from the company, the staff and its customers.

Pros

Manage your own time/supportive team/great work experiences/flexible working hours

Insights into Spring Housing Association

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues

Really positive

Really nice place to work, with supportive staff and a positive work environment. I've been with Spring for 5 years now and have watched the company grow from a small to a mid-sized organisation. Even though it's expanded, there is still a very personal relationship with managers and senior management are very involved and approachable.

Great place to work and grow

Great place to work, amazing people couldn’t ask for more ! Brilliant development opportunities, with personalised staff development plans. Pleasing to work for a organisation which allows you to be creative and have the flexibility and freedom to make your Mark.

Supportive managers and a lot of help from staff. A good positive environment to work in and all staff are friendly. Even the managing director it really approachable and always available to give support.

Rubbish

Management are all mates, backstabbers everywhere. Overpriced flats with minimal support for vulnerable tenant's

Pros

Cons

Unorganized

Great Management, clear vision and ethos

Great company with clear vision for the future. Great ethos and values with good senior management team. Only issue for me was travel due to personal reasons

Pros

Development opportunities, ethos

Work place

A great company to work for, always willing to help you progress in your carrier. Great work life balance. flexible with work shifts. job satisfaction.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spring Housing Association. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement