Square One Resources logo
Square One Resources

Square One Resources Employee Reviews in London

Work-life balance

culture

pro - great people cons - kpi driven good incentives good commission cut throat micro management kpis nice office good trips good location commission structure one of the best

Poor management

management always on your back, seem to put pressure on staff, more interested in trying to catch loyal staff out, having meetings over the silliest of things, when you're trying to do the best you can, overall people nice, but management not.

Pros

salary good

Cons

Management horrible

Hmmmph, Abismal Place!

This is a honest and truthful review, after having the displeasure of working for these people. Not a very nice place to work in at all, the culture there is outdated, lots of spying on staff to catch you out, they collate notes to back themselves up, and at any given chance management haul you in a room with HR over the smallest of things, witnessed it many times with staff, myself included. Microphones and cameras everywhere, your personal business gets bandied about when it should be protected. Dont tell them ANYTHING thats private or that can be used against you, especially if you go for drinks afterwork with them, your business will go around fast! drunken loose lips EVERY FRIDAY!! Pretentious and Fake management. + There are some good hard working people there, but even they dont last! If you can stomach the above to work there, the Very Best of Luck to you! No sour grapes, just the truth in my opinion. Stay clear. You have been warned.

Pros

When the day finished!!!

Cons

Not the 'non clique family' company they profess to be via their company video!

It was a good place to work.

Very fast paced. Quite focused on KPI's. Management was good, very big organisation though. Most enjoyable part about the job is the people. Fun, and easy to get along with.

Firm, Fair, Friendly & Fun

A place where employee opinions help shape the working culture and environment, where everyone works hard, plays hard, and is rewarded in a lively, challenging atmosphere. Regular opportunities to learn and develop your skills. Great people of many nationalities help make it feel like you're coming to work with friends, not colleagues, and no two days are ever the same which helps keep boredom at bay. A place to forge a career rather than just a job.

Pros

Great culture, opportunities to learn & develop, fun atmosphere.

It is great to be a Square Oner!

When I started here I promised myself that I would stay for five years, as I wanted to get a longer role on my cv. It has been a few years more than that now and I cannot see myself working anywhere else currently due to the unique atmosphere and people that make up Square One. It is no longer about having a longer role on my cv and all about being in a place where I fit in and enjoy coming into work. The Managers and Directors of Square One have supported me throughout my career and given me opportunities to prove myself and "make my best better" enabling me to thrive in an environment suited to hard-working, driven individuals. I find it to be a supportive environment and have met some life-long friends whilst working here.

Pros

The people, the benefits and the opportunity to grow.

Cons

Last minute highly urgent tasks that cannot be planned into your day.

You cannot beat the atmosphere

Full of good challenges, working with like-minded driven individuals to be the best they can be. I laugh every day at work and go home feeling I have achieved something each evening. Supportive environment. Great CSR events!

Pros

Privately owned so lots of opportunities

excellent place to work with lots of fun

Excellent environment to work in Long nice lunch break PS3 and pool table available in breakout area Good project work

Pros

Excellent environment to work in with good benefits

Cons

Tight budget for IT spending

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square One Resources. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0Job security/advancement