Square One Resources

Helper1 review
United Kingdom1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 10 reviews

Hmmmph, Abismal Place!

This is a honest and truthful review, after having the displeasure of working for these people. Not a very nice place to work in at all, the culture there is outdated, lots of spying on staff to catch you out, they collate notes to back themselves up, and at any given chance management haul you in a room with HR over the smallest of things, witnessed it many times with staff, myself included. Microphones and cameras everywhere, your personal business gets bandied about when it should be protected. Dont tell them ANYTHING thats private or that can be used against you, especially if you go for drinks afterwork with them, your business will go around fast! drunken loose lips EVERY FRIDAY!! Pretentious and Fake management. + There are some good hard working people there, but even they dont last! If you can stomach the above to work there, the Very Best of Luck to you! No sour grapes, just the truth in my opinion. Stay clear. You have been warned.

Pros

When the day finished!!!

Cons

Not the 'non clique family' company they profess to be via their company video!

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Square One Resources?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square One Resources. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement