Square One Resources

Square One Resources Job security & advancement reviews

A place where employee opinions help shape the working culture and environment, where everyone works hard, plays hard, and is rewarded in a lively, challenging atmosphere. Regular opportunities to learn and develop your skills. Great people of many nationalities help make it feel like you're coming to work with friends, not colleagues, and no two days are ever the same which helps keep boredom at bay. A place to forge a career rather than just a job.
Pros
Great culture, opportunities to learn & develop, fun atmosphere.
When I started here I promised myself that I would stay for five years, as I wanted to get a longer role on my cv. It has been a few years more than that now and I cannot see myself working anywhere else currently due to the unique atmosphere and people that make up Square One. It is no longer about having a longer role on my cv and all about being in a place where I fit in and enjoy coming into work. The Managers and Directors of Square One have supported me throughout my career and given me opportunities to prove myself and "make my best better" enabling me to thrive in an environment suited to hard-working, driven individuals. I find it to be a supportive environment and have met some life-long friends whilst working here.
Pros
The people, the benefits and the opportunity to grow.
Cons
Last minute highly urgent tasks that cannot be planned into your day.
Full of good challenges, working with like-minded driven individuals to be the best they can be. I laugh every day at work and go home feeling I have achieved something each evening. Supportive environment. Great CSR events!
Pros
Privately owned so lots of opportunities
Excellent environment to work in Long nice lunch break PS3 and pool table available in breakout area Good project work
Pros
Excellent environment to work in with good benefits
Cons
Tight budget for IT spending
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Square One Resources?