Square One Resources

United Kingdom10 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & benefits

culture

pro - great people cons - kpi driven good incentives good commission cut throat micro management kpis nice office good trips good location commission structure one of the best

Poor management

management always on your back, seem to put pressure on staff, more interested in trying to catch loyal staff out, having meetings over the silliest of things, when you're trying to do the best you can, overall people nice, but management not.

Pros

salary good

Cons

Management horrible

It is great to be a Square Oner!

When I started here I promised myself that I would stay for five years, as I wanted to get a longer role on my cv. It has been a few years more than that now and I cannot see myself working anywhere else currently due to the unique atmosphere and people that make up Square One. It is no longer about having a longer role on my cv and all about being in a place where I fit in and enjoy coming into work. The Managers and Directors of Square One have supported me throughout my career and given me opportunities to prove myself and "make my best better" enabling me to thrive in an environment suited to hard-working, driven individuals. I find it to be a supportive environment and have met some life-long friends whilst working here.

Pros

The people, the benefits and the opportunity to grow.

Cons

Last minute highly urgent tasks that cannot be planned into your day.

excellent place to work with lots of fun

Excellent environment to work in Long nice lunch break PS3 and pool table available in breakout area Good project work

Pros

Excellent environment to work in with good benefits

Cons

Tight budget for IT spending

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Square One Resources?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Square One Resources. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement