Square One Resources

Square One Resources Pay & benefits reviews

pro - great people cons - kpi driven good incentives good commission cut throat micro management kpis nice office good trips good location commission structure one of the best
management always on your back, seem to put pressure on staff, more interested in trying to catch loyal staff out, having meetings over the silliest of things, when you're trying to do the best you can, overall people nice, but management not.
Pros
salary good
Cons
Management horrible
When I started here I promised myself that I would stay for five years, as I wanted to get a longer role on my cv. It has been a few years more than that now and I cannot see myself working anywhere else currently due to the unique atmosphere and people that make up Square One. It is no longer about having a longer role on my cv and all about being in a place where I fit in and enjoy coming into work. The Managers and Directors of Square One have supported me throughout my career and given me opportunities to prove myself and "make my best better" enabling me to thrive in an environment suited to hard-working, driven individuals. I find it to be a supportive environment and have met some life-long friends whilst working here.
Pros
The people, the benefits and the opportunity to grow.
Cons
Last minute highly urgent tasks that cannot be planned into your day.
Excellent environment to work in Long nice lunch break PS3 and pool table available in breakout area Good project work
Pros
Excellent environment to work in with good benefits
Cons
Tight budget for IT spending
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Square One Resources?