SRJ

SRJ Employee Reviews

United Kingdom11 reviews

more work than social life

not a normal work day. start early in the morning and leave very late at night. A very competitive place, competing against other location and trying to fun at the same time.

Pros

make as much as you want.

awful

this job was god awful they wanted me to pay for things out of my own pocket like travel to every destination we would work at sometimes upto 60 miles away which isnt cheap on a train no wages all commision and they only gave us like 10 percent of the sales as commision really bad company very dodgy work place

Ok if you have no personal life

SRJ Marketing - Very long hours, and a very in your face type of work ethic. If the boss likes you you will do well, and make sure you have money set aside for continuous travel expenses. Friendly environment, yet you will be publicly criticized if you don't reach the desired targets.

Pros

Meeting work driven friendly people, possibility to earn good money.

Cons

very long hours, huge travel expenses required, does not account for any personal space.

Tough work

using legitimate steps to secure debt over the phone. Arranging payment plans to help the customer pay the money back as soon as possible.

Pros

good pay

Cons

I didn't like what i was doing

Requires a lot of time and investments

While working as a sales assistant in SRJ Marketing I have learned that the job it self requires a lot of time as you start work at 10 am and finish at 8 pm. It also requires a lot of investments as you have to travel alot and always have money. Not recommended for people who don't have any funds as you will be working as self employed and your salary will depend on how many sales you do a week. Also you will be doing direct sales so warm clothes are essential, because you will have to walk alot and knock on doors.

Pros

Warm environment

Cons

Working with nice people with a nice vibe, but work is too hard and should not be attempted

100% commission. No guaranteed pay 6 days a week, 12 hour shifts roughly.

Fun but stressful and boring

Good and friendly people but long and boring at the same time.

Pros

Friendly environment

great place to work

always fun and motivational. Everyone in the offices are always in a good mood and are there to support you always.

Pros

brilliant people to work with

Cons

comission only

See my CV

I found this job very challenging but loved trying the new things that i had to learn i did well in this job on my first day by achieving two sales.

fun and profitable

i had to be in the office by 10:30 am for pitch practice,teaching&training then the morning meeting. after the morning meeting set off to the field in teams managed by a sector leader. i learned marketing and sales skills. my co-workers were really helpful and friendly. the hardest part of the job was the tiring walking from door to door and sometimes not getting any sale at the end of the day. the most enjoyable part was meeting new people and interacting with different people each day.

Pros

meet new people

Cons

tiring long hours

SRJ Marketing

The job advertisement was a lie, No salary, No indication of job safety, bad company ethics/policies

Cons

everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SRJ. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Learn about SRJ in popular locations

• SRJ
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?