St Brides Spa Hotel Employee Reviews for Server in SaundersfootReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 3 reviews
Based on 2 survey responses
Insights into St Brides Spa Hotel
What people like
- Support from manager
- Supportive environment
- Inclusive work environment
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Friendly work atmosphere, which made working enjoyable. If you want a career in hospitality this is a great place to learn as good training is provided. I enjoyed the flexible working hours with overtime available and good tips every month.
Flexible working hours, weekly pay and monthly tips
Busy in the summer
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at St Brides Spa HotelServer positions in Saundersfoot
See more St Brides Spa Hotel reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at St Brides Spa Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 3 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about St Brides Spa Hotel
- How has St Brides Spa Hotel responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- What is St Brides Spa Hotel sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- Is St Brides Spa Hotel hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- What is the most stressful part about working at St Brides Spa Hotel?